bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

New version of Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains (update Jan. 13th)

[Post New]by bfgErie on Dec 31, 09 4:15 PM
Hi everyone,

Just want to let folks know that we now have a new version of Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains available for download right now. This new version corrects the problems people have been reporting with the screen resolution of the game.

We apologize greatly for this error. Here's how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC game.
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game's executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

bfgErie

Update Jan 13th, 2010

Today, a new build has gone live that resolves an error that occurs when entering the laundry room area.

Edited on 01/13/2010 at 1:44:08 PM PST

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

Re:New version of Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains available now

[Post New]by AnnBy on Dec 31, 09 4:29 PM
I haven't tried this yet although I did download it. Will redownload, just in case.

[Post New]by sandeevie on Jan 1, 10 9:37 AM
I re installed the game but it is STILL stuttering! I tried my othe BFG games and they run fine What shall I do now??

[Post New]by valzden on Jan 1, 10 10:18 AM
I updated Adobe Acrobat..updated by drivers and updated all my software. I also uninstalled and reinstalled. This game still shutters for me too. Cant play

[Post New]by jonio8 on Jan 1, 10 1:17 PM
I uninstalled and then re-installed this game but I am still frozen at the same place!!

I have updated anything that need to be updated.

What now? Any ideas?

[Post New]by luvmyboys93 on Jan 2, 10 1:23 PM
I have not had any experience with the "stuttering" issue, but I have gotten to a point in the game and now the screen is frozen. I can use the menu but it will only allow me to exit. I got out of Big Fish Games, restarted my computer, got back on and am still stuck in the same place. I can not see either person in the game and can not scroll up down or sideways at all.

Any suggestions?

reds7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

New version of Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains available now

[Post New]by reds7 on Jan 2, 10 2:32 PM
bfgErie wrote:Hi everyone,

Just want to let folks know that we now have a new version of Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains available for download right now. This new version corrects the problems people have been reporting with the screen resolution of the game.

We apologize greatly for this error. Here's how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC game.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game's executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

bfgErie

reds7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by reds7 on Jan 2, 10 2:33 PM
I also have issue with being able to hear the music but "white screen" only. Uninstalled game and reinstalled what I hoped was new version and it did the same thing.
Any suggestions?

[Post New]by ccl2f2 on Jan 3, 10 2:39 PM
I have downloaded the "new version" 2x, upgraded my video drivers, everything suggested.. still freezes......

Edited on 01/03/2010 at 2:39:49 PM PST

hexqueen
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by hexqueen on Jan 4, 10 7:05 PM
Same with me. White screen. The game doesn't work. I downloaded twice. Using Windows XP with everything fully updated.

[Post New]by SallyJane13 on Jan 5, 10 4:21 PM
The game still starts to get sluggish at the same point before the updated version. Keep trying to make the fix.

[Post New]by dustirode on Jan 7, 10 5:22 PM
Iam fed up with this game, Iam stuck in the room with the broken door and have spent 4 hours trying everything....... Help.......

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:New version of Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains (update Jan. 13th)

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 13, 10 1:44 PM
Update!

Today, a new build has gone live that resolves an error that occurs when entering the laundry room area.

Here's how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game

Reinstall a PC game.

Edited on 01/13/2010 at 1:45:20 PM PST

Re:New version of Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains (update Jan. 13th)

[Post New]by squeakandmuffin on Feb 15, 10 7:03 PM
Thanks for the update. I will download it now. Do you know if any more of this series is planned for release in the near future? I loved the game. Are there any prior ones that I may have missed? TNX

Go to: