How does it end?

[Post New]by quilted_nest on Sep 27, 08 6:50 AM
Has anyone ever finish this game? I got to the top of the tower, and bought the bag with the parts in it . I still need one more part to finish the ship but when I hit play I just get sent back to the begining of the game. I have also tried to click on other parts of the game and nothing really seems to work. Am I missing something, or is there a glich in the game?

RainCat
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:How does it end?

[Post New]by RainCat on Sep 27, 08 8:49 AM
There is an end. I finished it long ago, but I don't remember how now. You definitely need to collect all the pieces (maybe you are missing one?). I can't remember know whether you find the pieces or buy the pieces.

Anyhow, the ending involves completing everything at the very top of the tower.

You know, it may be the mode you are in...what mode did you play at? I think if you finish easy it may send you back to the next level of difficulty. It is possible that you have to finished the most difficult level to actually win. I know I played at least one game like that, and it may have been this one. That might be why you got sent back to the beginning.

zydecoz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by zydecoz on May 15, 09 5:23 PM
After playing all the levels in quest mode, the degree of difficulty doesn't matter, you need to play one game in arcade mode. You unlock it by purchasing a key with your coins. It will award you one piece of the ship. This finished my zodiac ship. You then get to play one additional screen.

squishy2020
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by squishy2020 on Jan 18, 14 12:17 AM
Success at last, complete all rooms in Quest Mode, one game in Arcade mode - need more than 4,000 points, to complete Zodiac ship; this will open up two more bonus levels

Go to: