No sparkles at the jacket!!

[Post New]by Michae on Dec 31, 09 4:44 PM
I have completed all levels up to the bus! No " ! " on any level..........

I have all the inventory items but the last three and have finished all the side goals except for the puppy that I found on the bus.

I have reinstalled the game twice and played through to the bus. I get everything but the jacket!!!!
I have used the umbrella on the wires but the still no sparkles at the jacket!!

Re:No sparkles at the jacket!!

[Post New]by Smutcutter on Jan 3, 10 2:40 AM
I am having the same trouble! Clicking on the wires only reveals ONE hot spot! How do I get the other one to activate so I can get off the bus?

[Post New]by Michae on Jan 3, 10 8:10 AM
Maybe if enough people demanded a refund they would post a fix for everybody to read or fix the darn game!

I have purchased 40 games from this site and this is the only one to give me trouble. One other wouldn't play on this computer but I guess that is because the video card won't handle it.

I am going to download and reinstall this game for the third and final time. If it doesn't work this time I will cancel my membership. There are plenty of other game sites.

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Jan 13, 10 4:30 AM
I am also at level 24, and cannot access the jacket hot spot, anybody any idea please?

[Post New]by irvinebear on Jan 20, 10 6:51 PM
Damn guess I'am the only one with this problem... they need a fix fast!!!

cattyha
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cattyha on Jan 24, 10 6:53 PM
Same problem...... Nothing but the wires.

[Post New]by texasgurlsma on Jan 26, 10 5:12 PM
sorry you are having trouble. i found the answer in the "walkthrough". here it is..............click on the pole on the right side of the wires and you will get sparks to the jacket and then the rest of your items. hope this helps.

Downu
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Downu on Aug 21, 12 6:23 PM
Thanks for that. I was going mad.

Go to: