Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Demon Hunter 3: Revelation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 16, 16 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using

Edited on 04/16/2016 at 5:57:48 AM PST

jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Demon Hunter 3: Revelation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by jaylake on Apr 16, 16 1:33 AM
Hi

I cannot pick up the first collectible no matter where I click around the doll

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Demon Hunter 3: Revelation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by belamba on Apr 16, 16 1:40 AM
Playing on a Mac El Capitan. Found the cursor lagged, and very picky as to where you place it. Don't like the idea of areas lighting up that are active; prefer moving cogs or similar so that it's easier to get the cursor in the right place.

tinatoerat
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by tinatoerat on Apr 16, 16 5:23 AM
Access Violation. x3 Windows 10.

Oh... Fourth time lucky.

Edited on 04/16/2016 at 5:24:34 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 16, 16 5:57 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

courage27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by courage27 on Apr 16, 16 6:38 AM
same issue as tinatoerat. windows 10. game won't start - access violation.

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Apr 16, 16 6:48 AM
Same issue with the error access violation code. Game won't start. I am running it on a laptop with Windows 10. Why does it seem like this is happening more frequently? Windows 10 has been out for quite awhile now so it can't be blamed that it is a new operating platform can it?

Edited on 04/16/2016 at 6:49:57 AM PST

[Post New]by wiltshirecarp on Apr 16, 16 7:43 AM
Same problem with Windows10

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Apr 16, 16 8:41 AM
I am also getting access violation code. Windows 10. I did all that was suggested ,as far as I was able to understand anyway. I also uninstalled and reinstalled. My code violation is 0x6eff7864d it also says tried to write to 0x05d90fe8 program terminated.
I know it long, but I'm trying to be thorough.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 16, 16 1:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that people have been getting access violations in the game. I suggest trying the steps in the following help article, which are specific to this kind of error:

Access Violation

If the issue is persisting, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report for customized troubleshooting steps. Our Reps are always happy to help, and have the tools to gather data on and report issues. I'm also going to make sure to pass along these posts so that the appropriate teams can see them.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by juttawalker on Apr 17, 16 8:56 AM
Hello Fishies
I am having the same problem on W10
Iclose the game manager and open the game and it works
after a while playing i click on stuff and get pixel dots all over where i click on

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 17, 16 10:01 AM
This might help someone, so I will post here. Running Windows 7 Pro. Game locked up while in a scene - could not control/alt/delete and had to hit the power button to get out of it. Went back in, went to settings, turned off the custom cursor, and the game hasn't locked up since.

BigTfromAV
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by BigTfromAV on Apr 18, 16 6:14 AM
Windows 10 - access violation. Won't start - kicks me back to PLAY AGAIN .

doorgirl
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by doorgirl on Apr 19, 16 8:13 AM
jaylake wrote:Hi

I cannot pick up the first collectible no matter where I click around the doll

MacOS 10.11.4
Can't pick up first doll collectible in graveyard either. Earlier when I clicked for special features on tutorial, the dialogue box came up with both choices being "skip tutorial", side by side in the box.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 19, 16 1:03 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game.

juttawalker, it may help to refer to the steps that are in the following help article as they are known to help resolve the issue you are experiencing:

Windows 10

Howatch, thank you for posting what worked for your system if a scene ended up locking. That type of information is extremely helpful and appreciated.

BigTfromAv, if the above Windows 10 help article doesn't seem to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please refer to the following as it is specific to the error message you are seeing:

Access Violation

doorgirl, I'm sorry that there is some trouble picking up a certain item in the game. It may be helpful to refer to the steps in the following:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If players are still experiencing issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team contains the tools to further assist and troubleshoot. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

liral
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by liral on Apr 26, 16 7:20 AM
Using windows 10, but I have a wavy black line in the middle of my screen. Was doing fine until today.

[Post New]by SleepingBeauty2 on Apr 29, 16 9:03 AM
I'm playing with a dell laptop/touchscreen and I have a square patch in the middle of the screen. I've exited the game and restarted and it's still there. I have unistalled and reinstalled and it's still there. How do I get rid of it? It's annoying and I don't want to play the game.

[Post New]by Kelbean on May 2, 16 3:37 AM
Tried to play this game but all I get is a green fuzzy screen. Will try uninstalling and reinstalling but very disappointing.

Go to: