soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Isn't This The Most Beautiful Game Big Fish Has?

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Dec 31, 09 10:59 PM
Hey everyone. I just came across this game today and saw the screen shots at [removed by moderator]. Whoa this even way tops Syberia!

I want it so bad,but there are so many negative reviews here! However [removed by moderator] gives it a 7.5/10 and [removed by moderator] gives it 4/5 so I think I will be getting it tomorrow,Even before I get Syberia 2!

IMHO there isn't another game here at BF that can touch it graphically, absolute "EYE-CANDY"!

I'm downloading it now,just had to have even before Syberia 2!

Happy Gaming New Year Everyone!

Edited on 10/15/2010 at 9:34:40 AM PST

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Re: Isn't This The Most Beautiful Game Big Fish Has?

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jan 1, 10 5:52 PM
Wow,I just started playing and was shocked to hear several curse words and then when I heard the Lord's name in vain,that was it for me!

I think Big Fish owes it to their customers to have the ratings posted for "all" of the games they offer! I would not have gotten this game if I had known what kind of language is in it.

karen888
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

[Post New]by karen888 on Feb 8, 10 11:25 AM
I am dowloading this game as I type. I haven't found anything yet to compare with Syberia / syberia II....so I'm hoping the art work alone will be worth the 7 bucks. I am an expert Syberia player....so if anyone needs help...... let me know !! IF i need help with this game, NiBiRu ....who is the expert ???? Personally, I couldn'[ have gotten through Syberia without Gameboomers walkthroughs...hope there is a good one for NiBiRu as well!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 8, 10 12:24 PM
I've just finished playing this for a second time, and didn't need the walkthrough.

If you do need a walkthrough, google for the [removed by moderator] one. She's the queen of walkthroughs.

Edited on 10/15/2010 at 9:34:52 AM PST

karen888
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

[Post New]by karen888 on Feb 14, 10 12:46 PM
mr russ..I agree...about the walkthrough.... Some of these games are impossible to get through w/o them. I haven't found a game as ' wonderful' as Syberia I & II. NiBiRu was fun..... and the art was excellent.....still Syberia is # 1 in my book.

ARLENEARL
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by ARLENEARL on Mar 20, 10 5:41 PM
this game stinks. Nothing works without going through hell. Took longest time to set off fireworks because i picked up the matches too. How stupid.

[Post New]by somethinfishy on Aug 9, 10 7:24 AM
not the best i've played, Syberia beats it hands down.. but a challeng non the less
I didn't use walkthrough how ever i did use this forum on sevral occations.. the firworks thing was the real pain.. and some off the sulotions were well a little out of the box.. anoying rat for eg... if we had seen the rat running somewere it would have jogged my memory instead of having to click the place silly in hope of hitting something .
but if u have nothing else to play...

[Post New]by JadedCalifia on Sep 28, 10 10:22 PM
I have to agree that a couple of the puzzles left me wondering what they were thinking and I still can't get over the poor rat Did they really have to blow it up? I wasn't a fan of the Lord's name in vain, because it seemed really inappropriate, especially for the occassions. All in all though, I loved the story and the scenery. The puzzles weren't too difficult, but they were difficult enough that I enjoyed them. I used my favorite hints webpage to help me out of the trickier spots. Honestly, I enjoyed this much better than Siberia I and II as well as the Mysterious Island I and II.

Tuvana65
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Tuvana65 on Oct 15, 10 6:59 AM
beautiful, ya, but also a bit of a pain. some illogical puzzles (poor rat--- and who would think of doing that anyway??), would be great to have a "skip" option when the puzzles are too annoying, like the one I'm stuck on now, the coloured balls in the temple... errrrr.

and the swearing bothers you??

bgb1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by bgb1 on Mar 18, 11 9:17 AM
I am enjoying this game, but it could be smoother. It does not come close to the Syberias. I am hoping for a Syberia III.

Go to: