[Post New]by fishhead7 on Jan 1, 10 4:19 AM
is there a blog to this game

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:blog

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 1, 10 5:03 AM
The walkthrough for Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise will be posted sometime this afternoon.

Thanks,

Margie B

[Post New]by ski77ppyDiane on Jan 1, 10 5:25 AM
Yes that will be nice if I can only get it to play. Up to now I only get a black screen and then I'm told I only have 30 mins left of the free play. I really enjoyed the first one about the Amsterdam jewel and thought this would be great. I haqve a Vista Laptop and I've tried turning off the side bar and going to Windows Classic (turning off Aero and transparency but still no joy.

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Jan 1, 10 7:04 AM
I'm on Vista too but had no problem with the download. Check for something else.

littletanpom
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by littletanpom on Jan 1, 10 1:39 PM
Where is the walkthough for Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise???
When will it be posted????

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Game

[Post New]by A1psyko on Jan 1, 10 7:46 PM
This was great!! I didn't purchase the first one and now I wish I had. I may still get it if I can. The puzzles are challenging and get to be more so as you work your way through the game. I had to skip a couple of them because I wasn't sure what was needed to solve them and there wasn't a hint button to select. I had a few items left in my inventory and couldn't figure out where to use them. I didn't have any trouble with blank screens, I also have vista. I am going to play it again. It does erase your past progress once you finish the game if you select to play again. Will let you know how that works, if it is exactly the same or if there are changes like other games when you play it more than once.

[Post New]by ski77ppyDiane on Jan 2, 10 5:58 AM
It's ok now but don't know what the problem was in the first place. The items are very tiny perhaps now the walkthrough is up and running it might make me buy it. Always thought that sequels were games with all the probs ironed out but this one creates them

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 2, 10 7:49 AM
The walkthrough for Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise is now posted on the Big Fish Blog.

You can access the walkthrough by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/youda-legend-the-golden-bird-of-paradise-walkthrough/

Thanks!

Margie B

Edited on 01/05/2010 at 4:10:53 PM PST

Go to: