gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

My strategy for getting the 3000 SPOILERS

[Post New]by gwenofala on Apr 16, 16 6:25 AM
I don't start building the ship until after I have the 3000 , I save the berries and flowers for the woman on the coast that makes the healing potion that saves me from having to spend money on them (I can get 15 bottles that way) I save the blue magic mushrooms to make the blue potion from the monk in the cellar . You will still have to buy about 10 more I think . After you get 100 gold stars go to the Priest defeat the demon . Then talk to the priest again go into the cellar swap blue mushrooms for blue potion. Defeat the zombies in the graveyard . (there is also treasure there) go to the dock walk into sewers defeat snakes , spiders , and zombies you will also gain a lot of gold coins from doing this . After you defeat all the zombies talk to girl in basement she will teach you to pick locks . Go back underground (after you purchase about 10 lock picks) start picking as many locks as you can find this will also gain you gold coins . Sell the spider poison and fangs to the guy in the west forrest . Anyway after I do all of this plus sell the eggs , mushrooms etc . I get the 3000 coins then I go to the hotel sleep 5 times in a row to get the 100 strength . Then I start building the ship . Hope I have explained this right !

Re:My strategy for getting the 3000 SPOILERS

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Jun 18, 16 6:36 PM
If you are just short of 3000, you can make money by buying grain, turning the grain into flour, turning the flour into bread and selling the bread to the lady in the square. it is just a dollar per loaf, but if you are close, that helps

Edited on 06/18/2016 at 6:37:04 PM PST

Go to: