redknight
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

HELLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by redknight on Apr 16, 16 8:02 PM
I am going insane! I am near the end of the game in the armory. I attempt the sword puzzle and get every sword to retract except the last one. I nearly get it but then it pops back out. I have been trying for about two hours.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Re:HELLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by 1357wc on Apr 17, 16 12:19 AM
I found that two of the swords, your hand is not right on the sword, slightly off. Then I was able to get it all the way back. It was tricky and took a lot of work but persevere.

You also have to start near the point of the blade.

Hope this helps.

redknight
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by redknight on Apr 17, 16 6:23 AM
1357wc wrote:I found that two of the swords, your hand is not right on the sword, slightly off. Then I was able to get it all the way back. It was tricky and took a lot of work but persevere.

You also have to start near the point of the blade.

Hope this helps.

Got it. Thanks.

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Apr 18, 16 3:00 PM

I had the same problem. I don't feel so bad after hearing redknight spent two hours on it. I hope you are exaggerating.

I agree that it helps to have the cursor just slightly off (to the right) of the blade. It is still difficult though and not a good puzzle.

Edited on 04/19/2016 at 5:05:18 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 18, 16 9:27 PM
Ridiculous game mechanics. If you start at the tip of the sword and then pass over another sword, the game registers it as a "release" of the sword and the sword pops back out! It didn't take me two hours, thank goodness, but it was an absurd amount of attempts.

Go to: