16paws
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

My Thoughts

[Post New]by 16paws on Apr 17, 16 3:42 AM
I haven't seen any reviews here and just wondered what others thought of this game. I did read the reviews on the Big Fish Store page for The Tuttles, but usually there are some on the forum pages as well for the games.

While the play was sometimes repetitious, it was fun to play as different characters and allowed them to move out of the stereotypes they seemed to be at the start of the game. This was especially true for the girl. I didn't like her at all when she was first introduced - she was just another boy-crazy, self-centered teenaged girl. But then she took her turn to help out in the quest, and in the end she really surprised me.

All in all, there were innovations that helped to save The Tuttles from the monotony I've found in other newer platform games, which is my favorite genre. Sad to say, the newer ones are not quite up to the standard of the old DOS games, with some notable exceptions. This is just my opinion.

I still haven't figured out how to play the extra levels I was told had been unlocked after I finished Level 25. Would be nice to find out how to do this.

Go to: