dst12
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

big problem

[Post New]by dst12 on Apr 17, 16 8:26 AM
I could not even open the demo it corrupted my computer, it tool 3-4 hours for dell tech to fixed.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:big problem

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 17, 16 10:52 AM
Hi dst12,

I'm very sorry to hear about the technical problems you encountered when you installed the demo. Our teams definitely want people to enjoy their games, and those shouldn't adversely effect the computer in any way. I want to assure you that all of the games are thoroughly tested before release, and are guaranteed to be 100% virus free. The following help article has more details on this, in case you're interested:

Virus Messages

If a game is ever causing problems on a computer, we highly recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Unfortunately, we don't have the tools in the forums to look into this kind of issue, however our Reps are always willing to help, and can gather data on issues in order to report them to the appropriate teams.

Since this sounds like a technical problem, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any issues in the future, please feel free to post in the thread I've included below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Demon Hunter 3: Revelation Collector's Edition here.

I hope this was able to help. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: