tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

Re:Fashionista...

[Post New]by tix48 on Sep 27, 08 9:20 AM
I tried the hour demo on another site on this game and I didnt like it at all! It really doesnt tell you enough and making the cover of the magazine no matter what I kept losing money and there was nothing to tell you how to do it. Not a game I will be buying.

[Post New]by LusciousLuxora on Sep 27, 08 9:22 AM
tix48 wrote:I didnt like it at all! It really doesnt tell you enough and making the cover of the magazine no matter what I kept losing money and there was nothing to tell you how to do it. Not a game I will be buying.

I have to agree ... I tried it ... I uninstalled it ... Didn't like it at all ...

Edited on 09/27/2008 at 9:23:11 AM PST

Happy2BGamin
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by Happy2BGamin on Sep 27, 08 4:10 PM
I have to agree!!! This was a very boring game. I only made it through 30 minutes of the demo.

[Post New]by mammyplyr56 on Sep 27, 08 4:47 PM
Boring! Tried it, and not even for the hour demo, and deleated it. Come on...we need more fashion games!

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Sep 27, 08 5:19 PM
Yea I was sort of surprised to see this game here reviews on it werent all that good! Maybe thats not how they determine what game there going to put up as I truly have no idea how they determine there games I just assumed that they went by review. at any rate I doubt this will be any ones favorite.

[Post New]by krissyanne on Oct 3, 08 6:24 PM
i came here to ask if anyone could get past a certain point in the game but i see no one was silly enough to buy as i was! :-)
not sure what i am doing wrong but i too am losing money and it doesnt look like i will make enough to get a second location... never mind hire new staff...oh well
any one else actually buy it?

JamiSings
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by JamiSings on Mar 23, 09 6:51 AM
Wish I had seen this before buying the game. Even at half price it sure isn't worth it! Like Magic Seeds it's boring, frustrating, and frankly not at all what I want from a fashion game. I want to be able to create the pieces myself, not follow "trends" and certainly not have only their cuts and shapes to use. It's really too bad that with games you download there's no way to exchange them if you buy them and find they're a snore. I've found in the past that even demos don't give you all the info on how good or bad a game is.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Mar 23, 09 8:44 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Fashionista. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by candiceboyett on Sep 23, 09 5:41 PM
Unfortunately I wasted money on Fashionista before finding out how dreadful the game was. The game had no challenge, and I quickly deleted it. I just wish I could get that game credit back. Don't even waste your time on the demo! Bad Game, Bad Graphics! BAD ALL AROUND!

[Post New]by Soupyhead on Jan 19, 11 4:56 PM
I agree with the other posts. This game is not worth the time. It's next to impossible to figure out what they want from you, the various pieces aren't particularly attractive, and it's just dull. I didn't finish the whole hour before I deleted this stinker.

[Post New]by Fullybooked86 on May 23, 11 1:40 AM
I love Fashion games, but most of the comments here are not good..I am now in doubt if I will try this game.

Buzz999
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Buzz999 on Jan 3, 12 8:16 PM
Good thing I checked the forum - I ain't gonna bite this one.

thanks folks,
glw

Go to: