Don't like

mcfr
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Don't like

[Post New]by mcfr on Jan 1, 10 5:06 PM
I finished the game and all I can say is: I'm not happy for having buyed it!
mcfr :o)

azenalyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Don't like

[Post New]by azenalyn on Jan 1, 10 5:46 PM
If you finished the game my hats off to you. I barely made it thru the
trial period. Awful graphics!!! I would advise anyone NOT to buy this
terrible game.

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Jan 2, 10 5:58 AM
You need good eyes for this one.

graciethecat
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by graciethecat on Jan 2, 10 7:34 AM
This is definitely a no go for me, when I finally break over and use a hint and still cant find the object it is no longer fun for me. Happy Late New Year!!

GameLove
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by GameLove on Jan 2, 10 7:38 AM
I couldn't find the hidden objects. Too much crap in a scene and the objects were so tiny.

I didn't get through the trial version.

mylab8it
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mylab8it on Jan 2, 10 7:47 AM
OK, it's not just me! Can't find the lever! I thought it was just my old eyes but maybe not. Not finishing trial version. Happy New Year.

[Post New]by lilacgirl57 on Jan 2, 10 1:33 PM
I gave this game two tries and decided I couln't even finish the trial period. I found it incredibly SLOW, which drives me crazy. I'd never recommend this game to anyone!

MzShel
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MzShel on Jan 2, 10 2:07 PM
Glad it's not just me finding this game slow moving. I figure when you click the hint and you spot the item before the hint can point it out, the game moves way too slow. I didn't even finish the trial.

jujus1a
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by jujus1a on Jan 2, 10 3:31 PM
The worst HOG game I have everyplayed. Very small objects and even when using the hint button I could not find the object. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY in buying this game.

MIRNI
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by MIRNI on Jan 2, 10 4:23 PM
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU.

HAPPY NEW YEAR. MIRNI.

Dragonella
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Dragonella on Jan 5, 10 8:06 AM
In the boring stakes, this one's a winner!

Badgerrrt
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Badgerrrt on Jan 5, 10 1:42 PM
I agree: you do need GOOD eyes! I even had trouble finding some of them after using a hint. That spoils the fun for me. The scenes are very 'loaded' up with too much stuff, and the graphics aren't all that great but the worst thing for me was is awfully SLOW.and boring. Did'nt care much for the puzzles, either. Uninstalled after half the trial period.

Sorry

Happy New Years to All the Fish in the Pond and the wonderful folks at

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Jan 5, 10 1:44 PM
Very fuzzy, tiny unidenifiable objects, things that were what they asked for, but not the right one, When you kept clicking the right type but the wrong object, youe arrow wen't in circles forever. SOOOOOO Slow. Nothing in perportion. Yucky, yucky game. I have a hard time just quitting so I played through. Thought it would never end.
Seems like it tried to imitate Samantha Swift but even the Girl (don't remember her name) looked like a B---h. i usually tell people to decide for themselves but this time I'll tell you. Don't even try this one.
Happy New Year back!

Edited on 01/05/2010 at 1:45:22 PM PST

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 5, 10 1:59 PM
Thanks for the tip! Cos I loved the Amsterdam one! There have been seriously mixed reviews on this one.

grumpy1123
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by grumpy1123 on Jan 5, 10 7:08 PM
Terrible game. Too tiny objects that cannot even be found within the hint circle. I only got through half the trial, and stopped and deleted it. Save your money.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jan 6, 10 6:02 AM
Have to agree with everyone, couldn't find half the objects, graphics so unclear they made it impossible, rooms so dark and cluttered I gave up. Definitely a no buy for me.

laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by laraly on Jan 6, 10 9:09 AM
yeph, totally agreed!! Game too slow, problems with the mini puzzles, the clicks on solving won't work on some objects, others finding are on clear , so very hard to individuate, and personally I am quite tired of skeletons, snakes, animals skulls, etc..! Too bad because the scenery it could have been really inviting if the graphics were of a better quality. I dropped the game after 3 levels!!

malacious
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by malacious on Jan 9, 10 2:39 PM
I am "extremely" sorry that I bought this game, objects are much to small, & frequently only see half of the item because the drop down item list covers them up! Really poor. Had to use the "hint" way to much. Do Not buy this game!

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Jan 10, 10 5:43 PM
I agree with what everyone is saying plus the inventory bar is sooooo annoying! It keeps popping up if your cursor gets too close to it. To use anything from it is even worse, you have to click and drag to use the item. What a lousy feature. One click should have selected it and kept it on your cursor until you clicked on the area you are suppose to use it on. I really am upset I bought this game. What a waste of money. If I could rate this game a minus 1 star I would.

peachycat
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by peachycat on Jan 12, 10 8:06 PM
I don'[t like it either. The hint button was a royal pain and some of the scenes were very dark, making it hard to find anything.

Go to: