Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Monument Builders: Rushmore here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 19, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using

Edited on 04/19/2016 at 6:20:11 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Monument Builders: Rushmore here.

[Post New]by GrannyMG on Apr 19, 16 1:07 AM
Yet another game that starts with a pink screen & doesn't go any further

RickF
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

[Post New]by RickF on Apr 19, 16 6:10 AM
When I exited the game it kept running in the background. when I tried to play a different game, it kept telling me that there was a game running, even though it did not show up in task manager. had to reboot to get rid of it.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 19, 16 6:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Monument Builders: Rushmore to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

nanabare7
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

PROBLEM DOWNLOADING

[Post New]by nanabare7 on Apr 19, 16 8:04 AM
I could not try the game before buying, and since I love the Monument Games I just went ahead and bought it. But now can not download it at all. It asked me if I want to run it, and I click Run and nothing happens. I can not even bring up the Game Manager. HELP
I am playing on my laptop

Edited on 04/19/2016 at 8:05:25 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 19, 16 10:44 AM
Hi nanabare7,

I'm sorry that there is some trouble getting this game to download and run on your computer. It may be helpful to look at the following help articles as they have been known to help resolve the issue the issue you are experiencing:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Run Game as Administrator

If you are still experiencing that this game isn't running as it should, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The team is always willing to help.

bfgBellerophon

Kirioth
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Kirioth on Apr 20, 16 4:22 PM
I have had that happen to me too, about not getting the game manger to open. Try this, it works for me:

Go to task manager and see if it is listed there, it might still be running in the background. If it is listed, end task and try to open it again. Hope this helps!

[Post New]by nscottderr on Apr 21, 16 4:51 PM
Level 9; I get to the end and one "employee" freezes in the forest on the lower right and I can't get the other "employee" (in the warehouse) to come out and repair the road in the same location. I have all of the materials I need to finish the road repair, but I can't finish the level! Using Win 10.

[Post New]by yeoldhippy1 on Apr 23, 16 1:34 AM
Level 2 it will not let bulid a Shop or Factory it says Function blocked.I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it is still blocked.

jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by jpabich on Apr 24, 16 10:49 AM
Devs -- Level 24, Miners is spelled wrong. It is not minors, its miners. Just before level 26, typo in newspaper. Mount Rushmore, not Mont Rushmore.

Edited on 04/24/2016 at 11:17:18 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 24, 16 11:03 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

Kirioth, thank you for letting other players know that they can indeed go to the task manager to see if it helps resolve the issue with the Big Fish Games App. It is greatly appreciated.

nscottderr and yeoldhippy1, it may be helpful to look at the following help articles regarding the block issue you are experiencing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that the issues still appears, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to investigate this further for you and offer troubleshooting steps that are specific to your system.

jpabich, thank you for bringing this to the Moderation Team's attention. I've gone ahead and alerted the appropriate teams and we will update the Forums if any information is known.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Joshish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Joshish on Apr 27, 16 1:10 AM
I have twice reached the middle of the game when it freezes. When I get back in I have to start again from the very beginning. I would like to be able to play the entire game before deciding to play all over again . I have other much more enjoyable games to play for a second and third time, this is not one of them.
I had decided a few games ago not to play monument games again due to the decline in quality, I should have stuck to my guns!!

Go to: