Upcoming Absences

Re:Upcoming Absences

[Post New]by ttaravision on May 5, 17 4:17 AM
Hello my lovely neighbors. I will be on and off for the month of May, then not available at all the last week of May and probably the first week of June and then my time will be limited for the next couple of weeks after that.

We are making a large move from one coast of the US to the other. So it is a lot of stuff to get taken care of at such a short notice.

Re:Upcoming Absences - Friends of bboop1999

[Post New]by bboop1999 on May 7, 17 2:52 PM
To the Friends of bboop1999:

I have had a death in the family and will not be on line for the next few days or so. I will try and make it up to you all as soon as I return. Thank you for your patience.

Betty

[Post New]by emmielou102 on May 9, 17 5:44 AM
Hello my wonderful neighbors! I've had a few things come up today and won't be able to be around. I haven't been able to get the game to load this morning so I haven't been able to send gifts. I'll keep trying as I can, but may not be able to send today. I hope you won't kick me out of the neighborhood I'll definitely be back tomorrow! Happy Hunting my friends!

Emily

Krisz01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Krisz01 on May 10, 17 11:18 AM
Dear neighbours,

I will be away for 6 days. I try to send you gifts if I can.

Krisz

spiru3
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by spiru3 on May 14, 17 12:07 AM
Dear neighbours,
I'll be away from May 15th to June 6th, so krusi3 and spiru3 will fall asleep.
Hope to see you all when I'm back.
Litti

sifflevent
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by sifflevent on May 15, 17 11:40 PM
Dear neighbours,
I will be away until May 31st. I may be able to gift some days but hotel connections are never very good.

Energyworker
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on May 24, 17 5:13 AM
Dear Lovely Neighbours,
I will be away at a handbell festival (any of you ring?) May 25 - 27 returning very late Saturday with no access to internet. Hope to see you all when I return!

[Post New]by emmielou102 on May 26, 17 1:42 PM
Hello Wonderful Neighbors!

I will be away from now until Tuesday, May 30. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Hunting!
Emily

Go to: