LeCramIII
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by LeCramIII on Apr 23, 14 4:45 AM
efi24 wrote:
Valdy wrote:I just gifted the last person I could gift today, and the game froze on "Please wait". My gift was given, but I didn't get the "Thank You" card.

I hope this isn't going to be one of those glitches that will come up from time to time...

Yes, exactly the same thing happened to me for the 3rd time now.
Other than that the game many times stops me saying can't reach server and sometimes take a few moments to be able to play again (not being able to play disconnected at all!!) I do not have internet access issues. The game seems to think so though.

Oh another thing is that whenever I collect 5 flowers usually it drops 10 coins (or a diamond in very few cases) but sometimes the money doesn't drop and I'm not credited for it. I think some people might get upset about this, I tend to not get upset about glitches such as this. But having to restart my computer or close the game through my computer's task manager when I try to gift someone while gift is sent yet game is stuck for me and no thank you card? Yeah, that does upset me a little...

Same here. Sometimes collecting 5 flowers results in nothing. I don't even know if the flowers are added to my total. Happened dozens of times so far, meaning a lot of money.
And as fot he gifts: even after giving gifts three times to the same person I just don't get the Thank U-card. Very annoying. Should be fixed.

Edited on 04/23/2014 at 4:49:55 AM PST

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by judy1689 on Apr 23, 14 5:37 AM
"It will take a considerable amount of time" . . . that was what you said with the update before this one. I'm tired of waiting. Just pay me back for all the money I spent months ago.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Apr 23, 14 7:01 AM
Hey, been having problems putting the blue stamps on my wish list - gives me a "no server connection" error message and then "retry to connect to server" message and won't add it. Downloaded the new update today - same problem and now seems anything I try to put on my wish list just give me a "please wait..." writing and nothing happens.... The blue stamps are still the only ones giving me the server issue thing as far as I can tell but all others just have white writing - please wait... and no matter how long I wait... nothing happens and can't put anything new on my wish list... Please help me with this. Thank you.

pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Apr 23, 14 9:12 AM
SERVER KEEPS KICKING ME OFF RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A HOS GAME AND IT IS NOT MY CONNECTION I AM NOW ON THE NET WRITING THIS SO MY END IS FINE IT HAS TO BE ON YOUR END

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Apr 23, 14 9:13 AM
I cannot enter the spinning wheel room. Every time I try, the game crashes to the desktop.

I am very frustrated........

Any ideas ????

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Apr 23, 14 10:20 AM
tazruby2000 wrote:Bigfishgame.exe only stays running a few minutes after you shut down the game. It shuts down until you play another game, this is part of the game manager/app and can't be disabled.
I actually meant bfggameservices.exe - I tested my statement today in light of what you said; closed the game, went and made coffee, did some washing up and on return, bfg is still running. so....

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Apr 23, 14 10:51 AM
chris_2_4 wrote:
tazruby2000 wrote:Bigfishgame.exe only stays running a few minutes after you shut down the game. It shuts down until you play another game, this is part of the game manager/app and can't be disabled.
I actually meant bfggameservices.exe - I tested my statement today in light of what you said; closed the game, went and made coffee, did some washing up and on return, bfg is still running. so....
I actually had 2 services running after exiting a game. I had bfggameservices.exe, which only stayed on 5 minutes. And I had wmiprvse.exe which turned off before bfggameservices.exe.

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Apr 23, 14 10:58 AM
FudgeChi wrote:
chipper23 wrote:
bates1908 wrote:Since the update I only have access to 3 of my wishlist items. I'm pretty sure I had all four filled before the update but after I installed the update only three slots were filled. When I click on something to fill the fourth slot it just says "Please wait" forever. I have to click the "X" to close the wishlist and come back into it and it will still say "Please wait" for a few more seconds then it goes away but the slot is still empty.

Anyone else having this issue?
Yes..I have 3 open spaces but it will only fill two..Came here to see if I was the only one having this problem,

Same here! The game just freezes on Please wait.... when trying to fill the 4th slot

My game is the same way not getting a 4th wish and freezing when I try!

Aaron 131384

Missing Coins and Diamonds after new update! PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by MomBlogger33 on Apr 23, 14 11:13 AM
Ever since the new update - when I collect 5 flowers - the 10 coins are not crediting to my game acct - and twice when I went back in to play the game after shutting it down for an hour or more, my diamonds were reset to 0!

Can you please help! It is hard enough to play this game little by little waiting for scenes to time down so I can collect items needed, but when the coins and diamonds are not crediting or staying in my acct it makes it much more difficult, and very aggravating!

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Apr 23, 14 11:43 AM
The problem I'm having with the new update is that the skeleton pirate that's been sitting across from the kracken all this time is now gone. Going by others I've asked, he's not visiting anyone in another scene so he should still be there. Anyone else "missing" him too??

ETA: Skull Pete reappeared about 1000 points into level 20 when I got to the place where the pirate standard appeared, so this isn't a glitch as I formerly thought. I just thought it was strange that he was sitting there in level 19 but disappeared when I got to level 20. But now that he's back, I can continue with the game.

Edited on 04/24/2014 at 10:33:42 AM PST

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Apr 23, 14 11:47 AM
Oh NOOOOO. After working perfectly, finally, yesterday, I am right back where I was before the update...No server connection, retry, ok...click on Friend tab, and guess what? No wish list, and no gifts once again. I am thoroughly PO'd big time!

eta: Still have the new quests, and pet food though, and my wheel still works.

Edited on 04/23/2014 at 12:02:47 PM PST

mikeasi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mikeasi on Apr 23, 14 11:52 AM
Since the last update, I have not been able to play the game. I am getting error code 208. I have been playing it for a while, but it wont load. I have contacted customer support. I hope that I don't lose my progress.

[Post New]by Abbytazer on Apr 23, 14 12:44 PM
Hi everyone,

I have been playing this for a long time now and love it ...I`m on level 21 and got the last up date yesterday I have a couple of questions:

1- mechanical the engineer or one of the other 2 after doing their quest you get a chest i got 2 today and can`t find where they went.

2- how do we get the knight lord in 7 days anyone know .....

Thank you and happy gaming

MrsPuzzler
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by MrsPuzzler on Apr 23, 14 1:30 PM
I also can't complete my wish list, I hope this problem is resolved quickly as I only post 2 items.

pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Apr 23, 14 1:41 PM
still getting kicked off cant even stay on for no more then 2 mins and its kicking me off

accounter
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by accounter on Apr 23, 14 2:42 PM
hey plz i have DC in social page i got this in my logfile.txt....

Display mode: 1280x 1024, fullscreen = 1
***************************** START *****************************
Project < Midnight Castle > version: 1.3.0.185
.1 Pos: 0. Error token:
.1 Pos: 0. Error token:

and get every timt cant connect to server in social page plz how i fix this as u c my logfile.txt say may it help u understand what is going on with my problem .thx

GogaO
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by GogaO on Apr 23, 14 3:47 PM
bates1908 wrote:Since the update I only have access to 3 of my wishlist items. I'm pretty sure I had all four filled before the update but after I installed the update only three slots were filled. When I click on something to fill the fourth slot it just says "Please wait" forever. I have to click the "X" to close the wishlist and come back into it and it will still say "Please wait" for a few more seconds then it goes away but the slot is still empty.

Anyone else having this issue?

I have the same problem in both games I play (as GogaO 2378 and GogaT 131656). In both fourth slots was Pegasus food and we don't have that anymore. I tried to add there new food but I couldn't find any food in my wish list. :-(
Please fix that!

[Post New]by CatsMeowCentral on Apr 23, 14 4:16 PM
Having same problem as GogaO. Had 4 wishlist slots filled and now have three since the pegasus food wish was removed. I cannot put anything in that empty slot. I am reluctant to try to remove items in case I lose more slots. Can anyone help??

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Apr 23, 14 7:05 PM
barregar wrote:
awalkinglady wrote:Since installing the update, the game WILL NOT CLOSE. When I exit the game as usual, it simply does not close, does not return to the BFG Manager as it used to. I can open up the Manager but get an error message that another game is running. Since I have several MC games on my computer, this is a huge annoyance. The only thing I can do if I want to re-enter the game is to restart my computer. THANKS ALOT FOR THIS ISSUE, BFG!!!

That happens to me too, so I had to come in here to see if anyone else is having that issue. It is so frustrating!!! It never happened before until this new update. I have to restart my computer every time after I play this game because it will not close.....that should not be the case. I hope the devs. will look into this issue.

It happens to me too. I just open the task manager and go to applications tab and see that midnightcastle.exe is there and close it out. then I can restart a new game but this should not be happening. I used to be able to open the game from my desktop without the game manager opening but I did experience a second of run on with the music when I exited the game. now the game manager opens when I press my desktop icon and the game does not totally close anymore without the task manager.

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Apr 23, 14 7:13 PM
I thought the new update had fixed the problems with my flower money not dropping, last night when I played, because I didn't lose one coin drop. Then my coins didn't drop again tonight in the throne room. It's annoying.

I also do not enjoy having to "wave" or touch all of my winnings with my mouse pointer in order to send them into their proper places. I lost a wand tonight when I thought I had sent everything where it belonged and exited the room before the wand went into the inventory satchel. Last night I lost my diamond winnings for achievement when I exited without waving them into their proper place.

Go to: