Rose22bud
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Rose22bud on Feb 25, 15 8:12 AM
I know this is not a real Technical Issue, but in a way it is.
You can still win the Xmas eggs on the wheel but there are no Xmas cards to win on the wheel to hatch the Xmas eggs. PLEASE include the cards in the next update so the new players can hatch their eggs.
Thank you.

logaff
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by logaff on Feb 25, 15 6:58 PM
I too am getting the blue dot on a blank screen. Kind of hard to proceed through the game........ What's up?

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Feb 26, 15 5:43 AM
Haven't got the Blue Circle as yet on my Ipad, thank goodness.

BUT

I keep losing everything I have gained through HOS's, Pets, Airship, when I go to my Avatar (Pirate lady) to see how my achievements are getting on.
Just now I lost 6,000 plus coins, and was placed back to where I was 3 hours ago.

I have done the logging off and logging on.

This is becoming quite a pain in the peverbial.

Sherry4343
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry4343 on Feb 26, 15 9:44 AM
I've noticed over the last 2 days since we have had the blue circle on the iPad, that we haven't received the daily gift boxes, the choice of three & pick one for daily bonus. When will these return & is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Luckily as others we have not lost daily progress. We did lose 50 diamonds a few days back tho.

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Feb 26, 15 10:12 AM
I suggest, with these problems, we contact the Techies direct at Big Fish. I will be reporting my problem in a mo.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Feb 26, 15 10:15 AM
G'day,

Thanks for letting us know about the troubles that have been seen with the iOS version in recent days. We will be looking into this from our end.

If you haven't done so already, please reach out to Customer Support , and please be sure to let them know the type of device you play on and which version of iOS you have installed. This will help the team narrow down any trends and hopefully find a speedier resolution.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Feb 26, 15 10:35 AM
Hi bfg,
Many thanks for the message, have just reported the problem to Customer Support.

[Post New]by Sbcornett on Feb 26, 15 2:14 PM
Last night I completed the second of five missions with Franmar. When I went back later to see what the next mission is, he no longer has missions for me to do. However Prof Pinfeathers says I need to complete missions with him. So basically I can't progress in the game because one character says I have missions to complete but the character I'm suppose to go to no longer works.
I am playing on an iPad

[Post New]by weaverinthewoods on Feb 28, 15 5:51 AM
I am on the most recent release available on the iPad.
I went into inventory and switched to the pet section. But now, in the pet section, there aren't any tabs to switch to any other section of the inventory

[Post New]by LadyMarie on Mar 1, 15 8:49 AM
I can't get through level 8. Keep doing the same HOS over and over. Getting cross eyed waiting and just looking for flowers. Do not want to start putting $ into this game.

Toegone
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Toegone on Mar 2, 15 7:56 AM
What do the three little lines in a bubble next to 4 of my friends name on my friends list mean?

Also I only have 5 people in the "friends wish list" area so I can send them gifts but much more people listed on the left side of screen. I am receiving gifts from the people on the list on the left side but I can't gift back because I can't see their wish list items on the bottom right side of screen. Does this make sense? Help how do I gift those other people? TIA

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 2, 15 10:28 AM
Dear lanky......just happened to read this.......this is the iOS tech thread.........but......the map icon is still there, just moved way over to the right.

[Post New]by Pharina84 on Mar 2, 15 10:32 AM
Hi sorry for my english
I am in Level 42 and i have to go in cloud City to the ghost man, who stays First in the Taverne.
I just See one Time a ? , but now it is Gone and i cant make the questions.
And my Game Starts also with Black Screen and Blue Circle....
Please repariert the Game,...

CJ451
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by CJ451 on Mar 2, 15 11:54 AM
My last 2 rune stones wouldn't stay in the ring, keeping me from going at further in the game. I deleted the app twice as Denise suggested but that got me nowhere. I finally got it on my own...see below....

Well Denise, all of the suggestions you had made I had already done. So once again, I deleted the app, and when I reloaded it for the second time in three days,it came up the same as it always has. I went to the rune stone ring and tried to put the rune stones in and they would not stay. In my frustration, I gently but with meaning continuously tapped one of the stones! After a couple dozen taps, it started glowing in a slightly different way so I tried again and it stayed! So I did the same thing with the other rune stone and after a few tries it stayed as well! So problem solved for me but there are many others in the forum with the same problem! I'll try to copy and paste this note for them to see, wish me luck!

Sherry4343
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry4343 on Mar 2, 15 11:56 AM
Locked out of game. Play on an iPad, when is this to be resolved, anyone know????

bookaday
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by bookaday on Mar 2, 15 11:57 AM
Just checking in with all of you non-Facebok players that lost your progress. Has anyone had their game restored? I'm still waiting on mine and am told that it should happen, but I haven't seen it yet.

Sherry4343
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry4343 on Mar 2, 15 11:58 AM
Heddie2 wrote:I was able to finish the daily quest that was rolling over every hour and got a new quest. Even got the chest after finishing the whole cycle. However, today I only had to feed my pet and when I came back to the game, as usual I only got the blue circle and then the daily quest. Because it was only a feed the pet request, it did not take me to a pet but back to the blue circle so now I am completely locked out. Help.

THIS IS EXACTLY THE ISSUE IM HAVING!

[Post New]by tensinovitis on Mar 2, 15 12:28 PM
Hi there! I'm experiencing a problem when I open the game, I get a blank screen except for the ring on the left hand side of the screen. is there anything I could do about it? Please help. Thanks. I'm using iPad

[Post New]by colinmansfield on Mar 2, 15 4:51 PM
tensinovitis wrote:Hi there! I'm experiencing a problem when I open the game, I get a blank screen except for the ring on the left hand side of the screen. is there anything I could do about it? Please help. Thanks. I'm using iPad

same here -- this started happening March 1.

[Post New]by Lethallerturce on Mar 2, 15 8:44 PM

HI my ipad crashed recently and of course now I have midnight castle starting from the beginning. I don't suppose there is anyway I can get my previous level back - I was on level 32 and I won't be starting at the beginning again after months of hard work.
Any ideas or tips as to anything I can do?

Go to: