[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 2, 16 5:32 PM
Nocindy, I just sent you a pm.

nocindy
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:eggs to gift.....

[Post New]by nocindy on Jan 2, 16 6:18 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Nocindy, I just sent you a pm.

Thank you, I received it and sent one back. If I should acquire any more, I will post which I have and be happy to gift them! Thank you again Jackie!

Edited on 01/02/2016 at 6:58:57 PM PST

jyannis
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by jyannis on Jan 2, 16 6:54 PM
Hello everyone!

I have a Voracious Lemur egg looking for a good home. The Lemur is a greedy little critter (16 bags of Simple Food) but it's extremely cute and snuggly and a great addition to your castle!

I play on iOS. Please do send me a PM - happy to gift it to any new player or any Lemur-less player who would really like to have it.

edit: no longer available...Lemur Egg will be on its way to its new owner soon...thanks everyone!

Edited on 01/02/2016 at 7:37:27 PM PST

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Jan 4, 16 1:13 AM
Hello everyone!

I have 2 Emerald Dragon Eggs to give away. If you're interested, please send me a PM with your ID and I will add you. I'm on PC.

Tifaya

Edited on 01/04/2016 at 1:38:37 AM PST

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jan 6, 16 11:05 AM
Hi everyone,

I have Pegasus and Seals(still) to gift if anyone is interested.
Play on PC.....please PM me.

My friends (as always) can put them on their list.
Alexandr@

doeydear
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by doeydear on Jan 6, 16 8:20 PM
Searching for a penguin egg I play on android.

Imc7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Imc7 on Jan 7, 16 9:06 AM
I play on iPad and have one flap eared puppy egg and two penguin eggs - none of my friends are asking so does anyone want them?? ??
PM me with you ID if you do and add to you wish list and I'll gift although I can't until tomorrow as I've used up today's good will!

Bella

Update:
The penguin eggs are now promised so just flap ear puppy going!

Update:
I now also have a spare snail egg as when I put snail on my wish list to X for the two penguins another friend kindly donated one!
Puppy: eats 8 simple food and sleeps for 2 hours
Snail: eats 5 special food and sleeps for 1 hour

Edited on 01/08/2016 at 11:14:59 AM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 7, 16 9:19 AM
Imc7 wrote:I play on iPad and have one flap eared puppy egg and two penguin eggs - none of my friends are asking so does anyone want them?? ??
PM me with you ID if you do and add to you wish list and I'll gift although I can't until tomorrow as I've used up today's good will!

Bella

Sent you a pm. Thanks.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jan 25, 16 6:57 AM
I'm a PC player with 1 tiger available.

Edited on 01/28/2016 at 4:34:58 PM PST

[Post New]by monamii on Jan 25, 16 12:57 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:I'm a PC player with 5 tigers available.

I would very much appreciate a tiger egg. I play almost daily and gift. My player number is 334931.

Thanks
mo

Fabrette
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Fabrette on Jan 25, 16 1:03 PM

Hi c0c0_nuts

I would love a Tiger if you have any left? I play as Fabrette

Thanks

Engelina1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Engelina1 on Jan 25, 16 1:05 PM
Nice to see this sharing of the eggs dont quite understand all abouth it beeing a new player can anybody explainto me where I can find the flowers maybe stupid but cant find one Im on level 23 thanks in advance .

[Post New]by monamii on Jan 25, 16 1:57 PM
Engelina1 wrote:Nice to see this sharing of the eggs dont quite understand all abouth it beeing a new player can anybody explainto me where I can find the flowers maybe stupid but cant find one Im on level 23 thanks in advance .

Engelina, you can craft pets with the eggs. If you watch, you will notice that pet food occasionally falls when you do a HOS. Certain pets require certain types and amount of pet food. When you feed them they will give you a treasure chest, I think there are 4 different ones, which one you get is random, and they hold items such as gold, diamonds or tickets.

You will find the flowers when you enter the various rooms of the game (not the HOS, but the room they are in). If you will watch closely you can see them fade in and out, sometimes they blend in with the background so they can be hard to see. Gotta be quick!

Happy Hunting

Edited on 01/25/2016 at 1:58:12 PM PST

Engelina1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Engelina1 on Jan 27, 16 12:15 AM
Thank you, I have got some flowers now but now I have them what can I do with them ? Thanks for helping out and happy gaming to you too.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Jan 27, 16 12:49 AM
Engelina, for every 5 flowers you 'catch' you will receive a reward, usually 10 coins, but sometimes it's a stamp or even a diamond.
Catching flowers is also part of (I believe) 2 achievements.

There is a thread called "Helpful Links" on the first page of the forum, you can find u huge amount of information there, especially in the Strategy Guide.

[Post New]by 1OldRocker on Jan 27, 16 8:37 PM
I PLAY ON PC
[u]NEW UPDATE
Thanks to the great players that I have traded eggs with!! I feel blessed to have people treat me so nicely. Especially when we are so grouchy about the update. Just finally won my manticore egg, so for now I'll wait and see if I can get an egg to trade because I will still play, gift and trade. If you have an egg, or just want to trade GOOD GIFTS, send a friend request. #496207
Update: Have no eggs to trade right now, but have traded with people for everything I wanted!! People are so nice on here...and I treat my friends good. If you want to send a friend request, feel free. Maybe we can help each other out.!!

[b] LATEST UPDATE/b] I now have 2 seal eggs, a puppy egg, and 2 snow griffins. I will trade for a bunny or hedgehog egg... THANKS...If it wasn't for great, generous friends on here, I don't know if I would still play...not sure. I'm always interested in gold and colored eggs. I'll gift you something you need.

Edited on 03/25/2016 at 8:26:17 PM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 27, 16 8:43 PM
HI Jen. Just sent you an invite.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 27, 16 9:04 PM
So sorry! I should have mentioned that I would send an invite from my Cinderella game. You have the correct person. Just put the egg you want on your wish list. Again sorry!

[Post New]by 1OldRocker on Jan 27, 16 9:17 PM
It's ok Jackie-at least it's figured out so I'm Happy. Now, I wanted to send your Yeti Egg right away, but since I already gifted 5 friends today, it won't let me do it yet. Soooo, depending on how late I stay up, I'll have another chance and you'll be the very 1st on my list. Until then-see ya, stay cool like ya are.

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on Jan 28, 16 3:59 AM
1OldRocker wrote:Hi people, I have a Yeti egg I would like to trade for any of the following:

Owl
Turtle
Tiger
Manticore
Seal
Parrot
Lemur

Any help would be appreciated! My ID# is 496207, I go by "Jen-Loyal Gifter to Gifters" and I'll check back here too. If you want to send me a friend request, feel free! I am good to any friends that gift back and forth with me.

Hi Jen,

Just sent you an invite. Chris

Go to: