Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by virgomomof2 on Aug 23, 16 11:37 AM
I really need a lot of help. ive been trying to play for a few days. I am able to install the game but when I go to play a rectangle box comes up and says data corrupted but all my other games are working can I please get some help there is not an error code that comes up just says data corrupted any imput would be great

starcaller
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by starcaller on Aug 23, 16 12:28 PM
Hi,

I don't know whats going on with this game. in the last couple of days, the game has stolen items when i am about to launch my ship and then refuses to send it. mummies die but are not counted to either chest tasks or tally. I have sent details to customer support still waiting on reply.

Now this i was playing this game 15 minutes ago and went out then i went back in and it told me i needed to update......I went to manually update on the bigfish app and nothing there. There is also nothing on this website about a forthcoming update... and once again I am going to lose a chest and ship task.

starcaller in game

[Post New]by twilitegrl1 on Aug 23, 16 12:36 PM
Starting today, every time I try to play the game, it loads and says I need to update. I manually checked and there was no update.

[Post New]by sgrommes on Aug 23, 16 12:46 PM
I can't play the game because It says I need
an update but there is none.

Violetkitten
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Violetkitten on Aug 23, 16 1:13 PM
sgrommes wrote:I can't play the game because It says I need
an update but there is none.

Same here. Message says I have an incompatible game and need to update. Like everyone else, no updates show in the Big Fish game manager. This is new for me today. I was able to play with no issues ysterday.

Come on moderators, please give us some insight.

Thanks

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Aug 23, 16 1:51 PM
Good to know we arent the only ones...... I have the same issue. Update directions given work fine but it tells me no updates available. Yet it wont let me play because it says I need updates.

Grammajo99
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Grammajo99 on Aug 23, 16 3:08 PM
Regarding the "update" - - I closed the box with the "X" and was able to play without any update. Hope this works for all of you.

J_T_2
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by J_T_2 on Aug 23, 16 3:14 PM
I am having the same problem with the game saying I have an out of date version and must update to continue playing. (Worked fine this morning.) When I click outside the box, the game lets me play for maybe a minute then closes. There is no update available on BF. I'm on a PC with Windows 10.

[Post New]by twilitegrl1 on Aug 23, 16 3:14 PM
Grammajo99 wrote:Regarding the "update" - - I closed the box with the "X" and was able to play without any update. Hope this works for all of you.

I tried that and it just shut the game right off.

[Post New]by BFGmichelle on Aug 23, 16 3:54 PM
I have the same problem it says I need to update but their is no update . Also playing on window ten.Player name is Fantastical.

Edited on 08/23/2016 at 3:55:42 PM PST

mcbs14
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mcbs14 on Aug 23, 16 4:32 PM
I had the same problem today. I'm not happy that you are all are having the same problem, but relieved that I am not the only one. Where are you Moderator? I guess I can spend the evening doing something more productive :-)

[Post New]by Tj2hook on Aug 23, 16 4:58 PM
Game broken,Compatible problem after upgrade after re-installed after play time 10 minutes maxed crashed-I am Level 54 and with 100-400 friends I am Missing Them Please fix already sent Tech Note -Please fix as we all in here Bored

[Post New]by rebelgirlfarms on Aug 23, 16 7:01 PM
Game played fine this morning..got home this evening and it says it needs an update..but there is no update to be had! There seems to be no response to this problem that I can find..but a lot of people have it!!

rebelgirlfarms

Update? Where and whats the News on this?

[Post New]by mrosej on Aug 23, 16 8:05 PM
No place to update. Update box came up when starting the game! but no update.
Please help.

[Post New]by mountainlawrel on Aug 23, 16 8:11 PM
I am having the same problem. Contacted the help desk. All they have done so far is acknowledge my question.

[Post New]by Tom131 on Aug 23, 16 8:43 PM
Immediately after corrupt data box appears hit the X button and you should be OK.

matylda383
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by matylda383 on Aug 23, 16 9:59 PM
Nop! Not working

[Post New]by BFGmichelle on Aug 23, 16 10:06 PM
Tom131 wrote:Immediately after corrupt data box appears hit the X button and you should be OK.
I tried this and it worked for me so I thought i would look around in the game and the other problem i came across was in the shop when trying to buy and also when trying to buy something within the game to enter a place the game just shut down

[Post New]by mcms1600 on Aug 24, 16 3:09 AM
Grammajo99 wrote:Same here - - message says I need to update, but no update available. Help!

pjck
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by pjck on Aug 24, 16 5:15 AM
twilitegrl1 wrote:
Grammajo99 wrote:Regarding the "update" - - I closed the box with the "X" and was able to play without any update. Hope this works for all of you.

I tried that and it just shut the game right off.

Same here.

Go to: