Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Monument Builders: Rushmore here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 19, 16 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 04/19/2016 at 6:20:06 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Monument Builders: Rushmore here.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 19, 16 6:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Monument Builders: Rushmore here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Monument Builders: Rushmore.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Apr 19, 16 6:13 PM
I really like the monument series. This one is improved from the last. You don't have to click to get your trucks to move anymore, which is nice. I love the interesting facts about the monument too. Fun game and a buy for me.

aisfuh
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by aisfuh on Apr 21, 16 6:56 AM
I liked all the Monument Builders , I have to say I am disappointed in this one it is toooo short and not a lot of challenges.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Apr 21, 16 11:25 PM
This game is okay but i would not recommend paying more than about $5 for it - there's not enough content & most importantly, they did not address the most annoying issues from the last games - while youre playing this, you Will hear an annoying & loud Ping!!! every 2 -3 seconds again & again & again.

I clicked on the gift box to see if there were extras, but it only showed recaps of the little cinematics that had played throughout the game. The facts Are interesting, I suppose.

I think this wouldve done better as a game that went along with an educational thing than just as a game among lots of other games. For instance, it would've been a fun distraction for somebody learning about this topic but on its own? Ehhhh...mediocre.

[Post New]by jc0225 on Apr 25, 16 12:33 PM
A complete disappointment. Way to short, no challenge. I have purchased every Monument game and this is the first time I regret spending the money.

[Post New]by yeoldhippy1 on Apr 25, 16 3:30 PM
I bought this game thinking it would be like the others.But it turned out to be a piece of junk 30 levels and your done finished it in 4 hours.There was no fun factor to it with it being so short.If they ever put out another one I will play the DEMO first and not waist my money on the full version game.Signed Big Disappointment.

Edited on 04/25/2016 at 3:31:46 PM PST

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Apr 26, 16 8:00 PM
What! If you pay 99 cents for this game, youre in luck. Its long enough to merit that.

If you pay for this game using a game club credit well guess what? Youre not in luck - its not the same as paying nothing. You couldve used that credit toward a game that is not the shortest thing you'll ever play.

Nuff said. I've played many-a $1.00 smartphone game longer than this. Review the actual game? Why bother? There's nothing to it.

angus1234
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by angus1234 on Apr 27, 16 8:51 PM
This is the shortest Monument Builder game yet.

tmahler
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by tmahler on May 1, 16 4:54 AM
I am SO glad that I got this game for 50% off. It is a disappointment to say the least. There are only 30 levels and they are not very challenging. Probably my least favorite one in the Monument Builders series, of which I have bought every one. If I had paid full price for this game, I'd be asking for a refund. Very disappointed.

[Post New]by shanasgarden on May 2, 16 12:12 AM
Loved the game....way tooooo short and final challenges were toooo easy. But enjoyed myself for the short time it lasted.

Re:Level 19

[Post New]by fuzz51 on May 14, 16 10:28 PM
I got to level 19 and got everything done on that level. Although I had removed all obstacles, it did not take it off the to do board. I even deleted the game and re-downloaded it but still level 19 would not work right. Anyone else having this problem?? Anyone have a resolution?? Anything would help. Thanks.

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on May 27, 16 7:38 PM
wa y too short a big let down compared to other monument builder games felt ripped off not worth the price paid

Go to: