iPad version - bonus levels only available if you sign in with facebook

[Post New]by smhardiman on Apr 19, 16 9:52 AM
I have all of these games and love them. But on earlier ones, it4 certainly, you only got the bonus if you achieve gold on all the levels in a group, which is a good challenge.

But I don't like being forced to sign into Facebook to access the bonus levels. I have at least one other game where I can't access bonus levels or achievements without signing into game centre.

Why is this necessary? It discriminates against some players. I use Facebook, but I don't play any games on it, or post scores, ditto game centre.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:iPad version - bonus levels only available if you sign in with facebook

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 19, 16 2:03 PM
Hi smhardiman,

I can definitely understand the frustration that may arise with signing in with Facebook on a game. It is understandable not wanting to post your scores or other details of the game. Facebook works with certain games to bring players on mobile devices rewards within the game. I do apologize that at this time, Island Tribe 5 isn't available on the iOS platform. The PC version and online browser version are currently available on the Big Fish Games site. We will be sure to pass along this feedback to the appropriate teams. In the meantime, you can definitely write into the Apple Support Team regarding your concerns since you mentioned an iOS platform.

Since this thread is regarding a platform that isn't supported, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: