Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Suggestion: splitting stones

[Post New]by Vichrice on Apr 19, 16 5:35 PM
Hello,

I don't know if the developers have tested the game thoroughly and it's the way it was meant to be, but... from the baloons, I'm getting tons of yellow and blue stones, which are pretty much useless after you get a few of them.
I estimate I'm going to need 60 green and 70 red stones for house upgrades, and 10 blue and 40 yellow.
It is possible to "up-convert" 3 yellows into reds at alchemist's bench, but would it be possible to add an option to split a blue stone into 2 greens?
It would help a lot.

Re:Suggestion: splitting stones

[Post New]by Brave_Gemini on Apr 19, 16 6:39 PM
Excluding the new Coastal Palace, you'll need a red stone for every window, door, and chimney upgrade. Along with the red, you'll use a green stone for every window, a blue stone for every door, and a yellow stone for every chimney. All of these stones are just for the final upgrade. The next to last upgrade also uses stones I think but I don't remember the counts.

ETA The windows I'm referring to are the dormer windows, not the flat windows. I believe the flat windows take one green and one yellow, but I'm not sure.

Edited on 04/19/2016 at 9:19:58 PM PST

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Suggestion: splitting stones

[Post New]by Vichrice on Apr 19, 16 11:11 PM
Yep there are 60-ish windows, and I'll need a green stone for about 1.5 of them (finish green-only upgrade then green+yellow all of them).
And everything else takes a red, perhaps 2. Blue stones are used very little compared to these enormous amounts, and for me yellow stones are the most common.
So I need green and red and get blue and yellow.
Yellow are kinda useful but blues are just useless. I'm not going to convert 9 into one red, ever.

Go to: