tessb67
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Any answers for fixing the problems yet???

[Post New]by tessb67 on Jan 2, 10 3:41 AM
Have read quite a few posts about people having problems with this game, as am I. But have not read whether anyone has had their problems answered yet. Any moderators out there?? I know it is Christmas and New Year but where is the help. I have found over the past couple of years that BFG are usually quite quick in fixing bugs but not this time???

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Any answers for fixing the problems yet???

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jan 2, 10 12:44 PM
Not everyone has had problems. I was able to play all the way through this game several times without a single problem. It is a large game so I would suggest looking at the system requirements first before downloading any game to make sure your computer is compatible.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties, I would suggest anyone to contact BFG Tech Support directly by using the green envelope at the bottom right hand corner of of any forum page. I have done this in the past with problematic games and have always received prompt replies and their resolutions have always worked for me. Posting complaints that the game doesn't work on the forums does not always catch the eye of tech support or mods.

julesy

Re:Any answers for fixing the problems yet???

[Post New]by etomkins on Feb 1, 10 4:59 AM
MY PROBLEM IS A BLANK SCREEN.HOW DO I FIX THIS

Go to: