Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Cannot sell Depleted stone

[Post New]by Vichrice on Apr 20, 16 3:19 AM
The new stone does take inventory space, but there is no way to get rid of it other than spending 4 green stones.
If the Depleted stone is here to stay, this will cause serious trouble very soon.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Cannot sell Depleted stone

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 20, 16 9:01 AM
Hi Vichrice,

You are indeed correct that the Magic Stone Fragment (Depleted Stone) does go into a player's inventory. The Moderation Team has passed along this feedback to the Sunken Secrets Team. We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. If we are aware of any information regarding this issue, we will update the Forums.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Casey7767 on Jul 28, 16 12:01 PM
I am quickly accumulating Depleted Magic Stones and unable to sell them or use them. I have been playing for just a week and I have 20 stones using up my precious inventory space.

Please help!! How do I stop accumulating these stones and how do I get rid of the ones I have?

Thanks for any help
Casey

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Jul 28, 16 12:06 PM
There is a function on the Alchemist's table that converts them to green stones.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 28, 16 12:14 PM
Go to the Alchemist Table.

Look for an item that looks like a green stone overlapping a depleted stone. Pull that to the table for the alchemist to start working on it.

After the alchemist is finished and you click to collect it then it will have been replenished and go into the area where all the stones are kept and no longer be in inventory.

[Post New]by Casey7767 on Jul 28, 16 4:31 PM
Oh.... Thank you very much. I read that stone conversion incorrectly. That work. Who-hoo!!!

[Post New]by Casey7767 on Jul 28, 16 4:32 PM
Oh.... Thank you very much. I read that stone conversion incorrectly. That work. Who-hoo!!!

Grams4Ta
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by Grams4Ta on Jul 28, 16 7:31 PM
Casey7767 wrote:Oh.... Thank you very much. I read that stone conversion incorrectly. That work. Who-hoo!!!

I think a number of us have! The icon they have makes it look like you put a green in, and get a depleted one out! After staring at it for awhile the other day I finally decided to try sliding one onto the table and was very excited when a green stone appeared later in the day.

Go to: