cloehn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Altars

[Post New]by cloehn on Apr 20, 16 7:20 PM
Can anyone tell me what the altars are for? The walkthrough for level 37 says to build and use the altar. Why? I do not see the advantage. I have been stuck on level 37 for so long I do not actually recall with certainty that other levels have altars, but I believe they do. Why not just skip the altars?

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Altars

[Post New]by Janette5 on Apr 21, 16 1:10 PM
The altar allows your power-ups to be filled again - i.e. they are immediately available again.

But in general I have not used the altars.

3 Star strategy on that level is not to build most things - only build the desk for the tools and the compost and the switchable shack which you can switch between wood and stone as you need it. Just get as much people as possible and use your time-stop and 50% cost bonus. Using that strategy and keeping your guys really busy you'll have lots of time.

cloehn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cloehn on Apr 21, 16 7:30 PM
I appreciate your input and will give your suggestions a try. However, you lost me on the "power ups" and "50% time stop". I am not familiar with either and do not see any icon for either.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Apr 22, 16 1:25 AM
On the right of your screen are little circles with stars in it and a picture on top of the star that benefit you in the game. I was calling these power-ups.

The one at the bottom with the 50% on it, reduces the cost of everything you need to build by half. I was calling this the 50% power-up.

The one above it with a clock on it will stop the time for a little while. This is the one I was referring to as the time-stop power-up.

cloehn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cloehn on Apr 23, 16 6:54 PM
WOW! What a huge difference! Thank you so much. The game image is wider than my screen. The "power ups" were obscured. I very much appreciate your time and courtesy.

Go to: