bees knees jazz machine

[Post New]by islandgirllesa on Jan 2, 10 1:43 PM
cant seem to play this game. i can use the up arrow and the reset but nothing else. if i am supposed to use coin, i cant do that either. did i miss a coin? do you have to have 2 to play. i found the ace in the game in the basement and was able to get the gear from the balcony. Help please. I posted this yesterday.

Edited on 01/03/2010 at 1:00:24 PM PST

Re:bees knees jazz machine

[Post New]by queenlikeme1 on Jan 4, 10 12:53 PM
Nothing is required to play. I think u might have 2 do other activities because it took me several times of going to the machine it seems. You just need 2 be able to use the keys 2 move in all directions.

mark1962
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by mark1962 on Jan 31, 10 12:46 PM
You just have to try the machine several time until you get the pattern of the reactions to different moves! I trapped one of the game pieces behind one of the walls to get past. The best hit is the most direct route to the exit is not the best!

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Jan 31, 10 3:15 PM
This is complicated but i will try to help you.starting from bottom left. go up 2 squares. then 2 to right.then 3 up, one right.2 down,4 right,1 up, 1 left1 up, 1 right till you reach picture of girl I guess that is a girl.

good luck.

jlewis228
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by jlewis228 on Aug 19, 12 6:47 AM
gks1951 wrote:This is complicated but i will try to help you.starting from bottom left. go up 2 squares. then 2 to right.then 3 up, one right.2 down,4 right,1 up, 1 left1 up, 1 right till you reach picture of girl I guess that is a girl.

good luck.

THANK YOU!!! That game was driving me crazy AND you can't back out of it

Go to: