skip button

[Post New]by pam72149cunningh on Apr 21, 16 7:59 AM
is there a skip button for the stone game at the pier?

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

Re:skip button

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Apr 21, 16 10:34 AM
Yeah, there is, but it's tiny. It's on the left hand side right above the head of the orange statue that's the hint button--it's the word "SKIP" in small capitals. Move the cursor over SKIP until it glows blue-white; otherwise the attempt at skipping won't work. Once SKIP is glowing blue-white, click the word. That should let you bypass the stone game.

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Apr 22, 16 10:07 AM
I have a skip button on the left side above the orange head but it doesn't work at all.I was thinking about buying this game but unless BF can make the hint button start workingi'm not wasting my money.Thank you for letting me vent.If someone knows how to make the hint work I would sure appreciate it.

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Apr 22, 16 3:10 PM
ok my fault about the hint button,i accidently pushed no hints in the set up mode.I feel so dumb.!!!!! So thanks everyone for putting up with my rant.

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Apr 23, 16 6:53 AM
Hm, I did set the skip option on! But: with the pier puzzle (put the crap away to catch the fish) there is no chance. Skip is not possible, as the button doesn't work. I had such a problem in another Domini game before. It was fixed some time later. But for the moment - just can't buy a game, where a skip is not possible!

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Apr 23, 16 4:09 PM
In the "Kingdom of Death" all is possible! I went out of the game and after some time just tried again - the skip button worked! I swear, I didn't change any options. So I ended up buying it and having great fun.

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Aug 2, 16 7:45 PM
Yay thanks for giving me hope rainworm, I had just given up that I was going to be able to advance and finish the game!!

Go to: