Badlands Level 9

[Post New]by mushroomkla on Apr 21, 16 1:09 PM
I am SO stuck...Badlands Level 9...HELP please.

mushroomkla

Re:Badlands Level 9

[Post New]by punkinthekid on Apr 22, 16 8:03 AM
I'm stuck, also! One stupid wolf who won't eat!

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Apr 23, 16 10:59 AM
Hi Punkinthekid,
I just replayed Level 9 and was able to feed all 10 wolves and finish with 3 stars. Can you tell us which wolf isn't eating?

Have you tried uninstalling the game, rebooting your computer and reinstalling the game? Maybe that will help fix whatever isn't working.

Hi Mushroomkla,
What are you stuck on? Is it getting it done with 3 stars or something else? If it's filling in potholes, you'll need to improve your Warehouse and then order concrete because you can not build a concrete building, since you'll need the only available lot to build the Cake Shop that is needed to complete the level and produce food to feed the wolves.

dbm435
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by dbm435 on Apr 29, 16 2:33 AM
I have the same problem with mushroom. I clicked on the wolf to be fed but the worker is not going there.

Could be a technical problem because one of my workers totally disappeared. There's only one left to do the work.

Edited on 04/29/2016 at 2:41:52 AM PST

lynniepoo87
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by lynniepoo87 on May 14, 16 6:24 AM
I'm stuck on level 9 also. I've had problems where one worker disappears, but if I replay the round it will work correctly.

The problem I'm having is that I'm running out of money and I don't have enough money to fix the last pothole. Help!

Go to: