RUSS8444
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

HOW DO YOU UNFRIEND SOMEBODY

[Post New]by RUSS8444 on Apr 21, 16 4:36 PM
I now have so many friends that the game has significantly slowed down. Many of my friends have given me things (I thank them greatly) and I try to reciprocate when possible, but many of the players on my friends list never reciprocate so I would like to lighten the load some how and get the game back up to speed. Does any body know how to unfriend any body from the list?

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

Re:HOW DO YOU UNFRIEND SOMEBODY

[Post New]by deadme on Apr 21, 16 11:30 PM
Hi

I would of thought just clicking on the X would delete them from your list.

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Apr 21, 16 11:33 PM
Hi Russ, I'm not so sure the speed of the game is reflected by the the number of friends you have. As there is a reward for inviting increasing numbers of friends I think not.
If you wish to unfriend go to your friends list & click on the X in the right top corner of the friend box of the one you wish to remove.
Hi deadme, you got in while I was replying

Edited on 04/21/2016 at 11:35:15 PM PST

zigzagbuddha
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by zigzagbuddha on Apr 22, 16 9:40 AM
Oldboyracer wrote:Hi Russ, I'm not so sure the speed of the game is reflected by the the number of friends you have. As there is a reward for inviting increasing numbers of friends I think not.
If you wish to unfriend go to your friends list & click on the X in the right top corner of the friend box of the one you wish to remove.
Hi deadme, you got in while I was replying

I'm inclined to agree with Russ... last night I added a whole bunch of friends and the more i added the more my game started lagging, now there is a huge lag and that is just from sending the invites. I'll see what tomorrow brings, maybe it's just a coincidence.

But no matter, i still think it's a good idea to keep your friend list nice and tidy... it's a whole lot easier to maneuver around in when you're sending gifts if you don't have to scroll over bunches of inactive players, or players who don't take full advantage of the gifting feature.

zigzagbuddha
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by zigzagbuddha on Apr 22, 16 12:08 PM
I have proven to myself beyond a shadow of doubt that about a hundred friend invitations sent out in the same time period bogs the game WAAAAY down. My game was running fine till I decided to add another 20 friends so I could 'achieve' a few rubies but ended up adding about 100. My game was so bogged down it was really becoming a problem so I went and cancelled over half of the invites and now my game is running fine again.

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Apr 22, 16 9:58 PM
zigzagbuddha wrote:I have proven to myself beyond a shadow of doubt that about a hundred friend invitations sent out in the same time period bogs the game WAAAAY down. My game was running fine till I decided to add another 20 friends so I could 'achieve' a few rubies but ended up adding about 100. My game was so bogged down it was really becoming a problem so I went and cancelled over half of the invites and now my game is running fine again.

You're probably right zigzagbuddda but Russ is talking about friends & not friend invites (I think). Several gamers have posted that many invites have affected the game performance. I still have over 100 invites outstanding & my game performance has not been affected, maybe I'm just lucky.

Go to: