Stones on statues

[Post New]by mrsmelbelle on Apr 21, 16 5:41 PM
I can't get all the stones with chisel. Anyone have any suggestions?

Re:Stones on statues

[Post New]by Dinointhesun on Apr 22, 16 12:19 PM
I am having the same situation - frustrating. The guide is no help.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Apr 22, 16 8:38 PM
The SG shows where you need to use the chisel. But it takes a couple times before the chisel works. Just keep chipping at the spots you haven't gotten yet. It is very frustrating.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Apr 23, 16 4:35 AM
Boy that's the truth ... I've removed and downloaded it again several times but still haven't succeeded in getting that last stone on the female statue (bottom right side per SG probably due to the fact that it IS NOT highlighted like the other 7 were!)

So, it won't do much good continuing to chisel in the designated spot when IT'S NOT HIGHLIGHTED ... Wouldn't you all agree?

Have gotten past the stones by doing a "RESET" ... After doing that, the STONES are highlighted so you can take all of them and then move on ...

Edited on 04/23/2016 at 8:00:49 AM PST

[Post New]by CherylParker on Apr 23, 16 3:42 PM
I didn't even know there was a reset for that. It took forever to get that piece. Thanks Scorpio42. This is helpful if I play again.

[Post New]by mrsmelbelle on Apr 26, 16 10:02 PM
I anxiously waited for the update to correct the problem of the stones on the statue, but when I downloaded the update and uninstalled and reinstalled the game, the problem was still there! I'm so bummed! Come on Big Fish people, please fix this! if you can't, how can I get a refund on this game?!

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Apr 27, 16 6:14 AM
mrsmelbelle wrote:I anxiously waited for the update to correct the problem of the stones on the statue, but when I downloaded the update and uninstalled and reinstalled the game, the problem was still there! I'm so bummed! Come on Big Fish people, please fix this! if you can't, how can I get a refund on this game?!

I know where you're coming from on that matter ... Anyway, what you should do is delete that particular folder from your computer after removing the game ... Then, when you re-Install Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death C.E. the problem should be gone, theoretically speaking ... I wouldn't expect a refund from these people, instead they'll send you a "message" with a Coupon Code for a "Replacement Game" of equivalent value ...

Good luck ...

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 28, 16 10:39 AM
Hi All,

I'm sorry to hear there's been some difficulty chiseling the stones in one of the scenes. Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to stop by with tips and workarounds for this issue! However, I do want to mention that we don't recommend deleting folders outright from the game or computer. Modifying or deleting files could potentially cause issues with the game itself, and so we instead recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report in situations like this. The Support Team has the tools to look into situations like this, and is able to provide troubleshooting steps customized to your computer and operating system. Our Reps are always happy to help, and if necessary, can provide replacements or refunds for games.

Our help articles can also be useful for troubleshooting a wide range of problems, including when a puzzle or scene in a game isn't working correctly. I recommend taking a look at the following for this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Because this is sounding like a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If anyone encounters any issues in the future that seem like a glitch or tech problem, please feel free to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: