Stuck on level 22

[Post New]by Relaxing74 on Apr 21, 16 6:27 PM
Cannot get past first move. Can collect three money ($30) but when I try to purchase cement $20 it does not allow me to purchase it even though I have $30. I am trying to improve the hole in the road in order to reach the next things needed so I can access shamen's items.

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Re:Stuck on level 22

[Post New]by peh4psu on Apr 22, 16 4:44 AM
I found a walkthrough on Youtube. Seems you have to destroy some of the road that isn't really needed in order to complete the level.

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Apr 23, 16 11:08 AM
You can get the concrete you need on the paths. Only fix the one you need to. The other one, on the path beside the factory going towards the trees, does not need to be filled to complete the level or for any of the supply trucks to get to their destinations. Leave it unfilled and just complete the listed objectives.

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by loriaudio on May 3, 16 2:53 PM
I looked at the walkthrough on youtube my problem is getting the ''delivery cars''' unblocked so they can make their deliveries I unblocked everything yet they still cant get unblocked on the walkthrough it happens so fast I cant make out what they did to unblock them( I noticed whatever gets done unblocks both cars at the same time what am I missing? does anybody know? HELP!!!

Go to: