Edited on 12/28/2017 at 9:10:35 AM PST

Azevedina
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Azevedina on Dec 28, 17 2:19 AM
Hi everybody
Could somebody explain me why some of my friends have the Christmas room without the hidden object scenes? Thanks!
Azevedina

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 28, 17 11:59 AM
Hello Azevedina,

I'm happy to provide an answer to this question!

There are currently two Christmas Rooms. The first, which has a snowman and (based on what the player purchases) some kind of armchair in it, does not contain any Hidden Object scenes. The second Christmas Room, which has a fireplace and a table in it, has three Hidden Object scenes. (They can be found by clicking on the fireplace, the Christmas tree, and the table.)

If a player has not unlocked the second Christmas Room, then it won't be possible for others to visit that room, and there won't be Hidden Object scenes.

I really hope I answered your question. If more arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator directly. We'll answer your questions as quickly as we can!

bfgBeruna

Azevedina
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Azevedina on Dec 28, 17 12:08 PM
Thanks for your answer beruna! I was starting to feel a bit lonesome here at the forum. I had the impression there are not a lot of people who are using the forum. I do have a couple of friends who don't have that Christmas room. Perhaps they don't know? I already sended them a pm, but no answer yet. One of them did change though. Thanks again! Azevedina

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by lagulama on Dec 28, 17 7:26 PM

Edited on 12/29/2017 at 1:23:57 PM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by JamesBlanch on Dec 28, 17 10:05 PM

Edited on 12/29/2017 at 1:24:12 PM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Lizknooding on Dec 29, 17 2:28 AM

Edited on 12/29/2017 at 1:24:27 PM PST

luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Dec 29, 17 9:44 AM
Hello everyone. My computer was hacked in mid December, just getting going again. Thanks to Big Fish Games, they restored my level to original. I lost all my friends and would like more friends and some of my old back , if you recognize me. My new code is 720364 on a pc. Would love to have old friends back and new ones as well. Wish all of you good luck with this great game. Thanks, look forward to new friends as well as old!!

[Post New]by lagulama on Dec 29, 17 10:55 AM

Edited on 12/29/2017 at 1:25:16 PM PST

Azevedina
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Azevedina on Dec 29, 17 11:45 AM
luciousrocks wrote:Hello everyone. My computer was hacked in mid December, just getting going again. Thanks to Big Fish Games, they restored my level to original. I lost all my friends and would like more friends and some of my old back , if you recognize me. My new code is 720364 on a pc. Would love to have old friends back and new ones as well. Wish all of you good luck with this great game. Thanks, look forward to new friends as well as old!!

Hi there! I'm sorry I'm on Android. Maybe you already know this, but did you place your request on the friend page for PC also? You can find the link under "useful links for mc"
Hope this helped... Azevedina

Edited on 12/29/2017 at 11:46:41 AM PST

Does anyone have...

[Post New]by Russianmaddness on Dec 29, 17 2:40 PM
Hi guys! Does anyone one have any green food that they could gift/donate?

My id # is 2000703

I will pay you back of course! Thank you so much in advance!

Dinachka

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by MaxiSile on Dec 29, 17 8:41 PM

Edited on 12/30/2017 at 10:55:04 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by ElayneBoyer on Dec 29, 17 11:33 PM

Edited on 12/30/2017 at 10:54:38 AM PST

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Dec 30, 17 3:34 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a happy, healthy and safe New Year!!

To the Devs, thank you for a beautiful Christmas/Winter event!! I love it!!

See you all round the Castle.

Happy Gaming in 2018!!

Linda62

[Post New]by ladyloch on Dec 30, 17 11:57 AM
glassmanor2 wrote:I am at level 29 and it says to do the Kings Problem Quest Where do I find it?

Did you get an answer because I am at the same point

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 30, 17 1:45 PM
Hello Everyone!

It's the weekend! Let's talk.

Azevedina: It's possible that you'll find more community by posting to the main forum. Most of the active members of this community hang out there, and if you create a post to ask a question or seek advice, chances are someone will swim by to help before too long.

It's also possible that some people have not unlocked the second Christmas Room. Players must turn the room on in order for their friends to visit it. Best of luck exploring the rest of the forum!

luciousrocks: As Azevedina was kind enough to mention, posting your Friend Code to the designated thread for PC players is a great way to get in-game friends. You can immediately add the codes of players who recently posted there, and people who visit the thread in the future can add you as well. I've included a link to the thread below:

PC Friend Codes

Russianmaddness: I would also suggest either posting in the main forum or to the PC thread above to reach the most players.

Kingo62: Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a lovely message. Happy New Year to you as well.

ladyloch: It sounds like there's trouble finding the King's Problem Quest. If you've been assigned a task, there should be a blue Go To button underneath it. By clicking on that button, you'll be taken to wherever you need to go to complete this task. If you've already tried this and haven't been able to find the quest, check to see if the scene has any new areas to unlock. Sometimes this can trigger a challenge.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 30, 17 1:45 PM
If there's still trouble with the King's Problem Challenge, please contact our Technical Support Team with a screenshot of the quest's assignment. This will help them determine how best to proceed. The help section below contains articles about taking and sending screenshots, too, just in case that's helpful:

Support FAQ

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. As always, you're welcome to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We'll be glad to listen and to provide answers.

bfgBeruna

Azevedina
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Azevedina on Dec 30, 17 6:43 PM
Hi Beruna!
Thanks again for your reaction.
And I also want to wish all the players a marvellous, wonderful, joyful, playful and happy 2018!
Azevedina

Edited on 12/30/2017 at 6:49:54 PM PST

Azevedina
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Azevedina on Dec 30, 17 6:59 PM
[u][quote=bfgBeruna]Hello Everyone!

It's the weekend! Let's talk.

Azevedina: It's possible that you'll find more community by posting to the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3653.page">main forum</a>. Most of the active members of this community hang out there, and if you create a post to ask a question or seek advice, chances are someone will swim by to help before too long.

It's also possible that some people have not unlocked the second Christmas Room. Players must turn the room on in order for their friends to visit it. Best of luck exploring the rest of the forum!

Hi Beruna,
your link gives the overview of all the possibilities, but as far as I know, this is the main forum? Thanks anyway
Azevedina

Edited on 12/30/2017 at 7:04:15 PM PST

Go to: