Cronicles of Mystery - The scorpio ritual

[Post New]by Mariette13 on Jan 3, 10 6:54 AM
Has anyone played this game yet? I'm stuck, need some help please...

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

Re:Cronicles of Mystery - The scorpio ritual

[Post New]by amj0963 on Jan 3, 10 7:09 AM
welcome to the pond mariette13

sorry i haven't played this game, have you tried to go in the all game forums the middle tab on the top of the screen? you could try that and see if anyone else has been stuck where you are.

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jan 4, 10 3:29 PM
Hi Mariette13,

Just to follow amj0963's suggestion, I've gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full game forum for Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual for you. Just a heads up!

Please note that you can find the full game forum for any game that we carry by clicking on the "All Game Forums" tab at the top of this page. From there, you can either search for the game forum you're looking for or scroll down to select the title from the alphabetical list.

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Cronicles of Mystery - The scorpio ritual

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jan 4, 10 6:25 PM
Mariette13 wrote:Has anyone played this game yet? I'm stuck, need some help please...

We have a Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games that includes details on most sections as well as screenshots of the trickier parts, so you might want to take a look at that and see if it helps.

If you don't see the answer there, then just come back to this forum and ask a more specific question and we can try to help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, just click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by Eaglechase on Feb 8, 10 4:41 PM
I can not get the key back fron the corner store for the moter bike

Go to: