Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

How to complete the Red Rune Event?

[Post New]by Vichrice on Apr 22, 16 8:48 AM
I'm still worried we are missing something. Has anyone received the achievement for participation in this timed event?
I think perhaps we need to convert the new stone 3 times, just like we need to receive 3 stones to get the chest.
Has anyone actually converted the stone 3 times? I need another 6 green stones to try it and I certainly don't want to waste them. Greens are as valuable as reds to me.

Edited on 04/22/2016 at 8:49:37 AM PST

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Re:How to complete the Red Rune Event?

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Apr 22, 16 8:58 AM
I've converted the stone at least 9 times, and I think more. So far I have more red stones and the unopened mystery chest. I'm not sure if there will be an achievement to receive or if the achievement us the boost in red stones and chance to make Alluring Amber to prepare for the next phase.

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Apr 22, 16 9:09 AM
I have 46 Amber blobs and am trying to get more for a safety net. My chest hasn't opened either. I have dived at least 15 times. Nothing so far. So come on give us some kind of hint of what is supposed to happen with it. Really?

Tarports
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Tarports on Apr 22, 16 12:12 PM
Is the chest something that appears when you've sent the diver down a number of times? Think I've done 6 dives but have lost count really Where does the chest appear please?

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Apr 22, 16 2:32 PM
Mine appeared after the tenth dive. You will see the indication that you have a new item in farming/crafting. It's possible that it showed up after the 9th five and I just didn't notice.

Olg1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Olg1 on Apr 22, 16 2:54 PM
After the 9th dive is correct.

Regs,
Olg

Hobi8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Hobi8 on Apr 22, 16 2:56 PM
I received a mystery chest after my ninth dive- has any one got far enough to advise if you get another chest after every nine dives you complete? Gonna keep diving to collect as much amber and basalt but wondered if I should try to get as many chests as possible too? Hope it's something exciting when we do get to open!

Tarports
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Tarports on Apr 22, 16 3:06 PM
Thanks guys, think I've done 8 now so anticipating arrival of the chest tomorrow (I'm in the UK so it's bedtime for me now)

[Post New]by the_laughing_cat on Apr 22, 16 3:38 PM
I think I've done 14 dives now - I was wondering whether we got a second chest after 18 maybe? I'm seriously worried that there is an end to this event that we just haven't hit yet. Or not, lol.

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Apr 22, 16 3:42 PM
I've done 10-12 dives each day. No more chests.

[Post New]by the_laughing_cat on Apr 23, 16 3:15 AM
Fair enough Gemma, I'll not hold my breath then lol. Seems like an odd event but good to get the magmatic stones I needed for alluring amber. At level 38, the palace is certainly a challenge

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Apr 23, 16 5:19 AM
One of the mods said its supposed to be triggered during the event. But mine hasn't done anything.
Mystery chest

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 20, 16 3:21 PM
Hi Purdyenough,

Thank you for bringing this item to the Moderation Team's attention. The Mystery Chest is indeed an item that gets triggered during the Red Rune Event. While we haven't received additional details as to when it will be available, definitely stay tuned for any updates. We do know that this feature will be available soon for the players that have earned them during the Red Rune Event. I can't wait to open mine!

Thank you for your patience. Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by the_laughing_cat on Apr 23, 16 3:40 PM
I just thought that meant that its appearance gets triggered during the event (after 9 dives), not that it would open.

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Apr 23, 16 4:21 PM
Since the mystery chest says "coming soon," it will probably be opened during the "new Sunken Secrets" announced today.

Olg1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Olg1 on Apr 24, 16 12:26 AM
As the mystery chest is available under decorations I assume there won't be any very special prize..maybe a couple of pearls.

[Post New]by the_laughing_cat on Apr 25, 16 5:47 AM
GemmaJ wrote:Since the mystery chest says "coming soon," it will probably be opened during the "new Sunken Secrets" announced today.
p

Woah, woah, woah...lemme roll this back a bit?

"new Sunken Secrets"? Is this the update? Can I start getting excited yet?!

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Apr 25, 16 8:46 AM
We are all waiting anxiously and hoping it's the update!

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Apr 25, 16 10:19 AM
GemmaJ wrote:Since the mystery chest says "coming soon," it will probably be opened during the "new Sunken Secrets" announced today.

Where are you seeing this? Because a moderator just said yesterday it wasn't happening.

ETA - Never mind. I see that your post was made before the moderator told us it wasn't happening.

Okay, it looks like it wasn't a new Sunken Secrets game but an update for the current game with a new area to play.

Edited on 04/25/2016 at 3:38:06 PM PST

Queenbrim
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Queenbrim on Apr 25, 16 10:30 AM
I have completed and gotten the "on time award" for participating in this event. But that's because I now have completed 5 scheduled events.

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Apr 25, 16 12:51 PM
Where was it posted that it wasn't going to happen? I have been checking and checking for the new sunken. Darn it. I have been buying basalt and Amber from ole greedy Ollie. Oh well back to making bricks to sell. Hahaha

Go to: