lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

Ice Cave

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Apr 22, 16 5:17 PM
Is the Ice Cave always in night mode? No rubies so can't click to change. I have been playing something like 10 days, level 20, and the Ice Cave has always been in night mode. Half blind and ****, so slow, but can't find but two or three items in time given in night mode. Thanks smile

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Ice Cave

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Apr 22, 16 9:38 PM
lcjdqs wrote:Is the Ice Cave always in night mode? No rubies so can't click to change. I have been playing something like 10 days, level 20, and the Ice Cave has always been in night mode. Half blind and ****, so slow, but can't find but two or three items in time given in night mode. Thanks smile

Each rotates through a set of 6 different modes with a repeat of 2 of them. ABC, ABC timed, Silhouette, Silhouette timed, ABC, ABC timed, Night, Night timed. You have to complete the mode before it will change unless you use rubies (which you haven't got). If you can get hold of a Talisman of Light that will remove the dark for 30 seconds.
Edit.
I must have been having a senior moment I meant Light Orb not Talisman of Light doh!

Edited on 05/07/2016 at 1:29:22 AM PST

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

Re:Ice Cave

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Apr 23, 16 6:54 AM
Thanks. I have never been able to find half the items, they are not clear in there. I pray one day I will finish the ice cave. smile

difi1
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by difi1 on Apr 23, 16 8:50 AM
You can also stop the clock for a short time along with the light orb to extend your search for the items. It will always remain in the mode each time you play until you complete it. Don't waste your hard earned torches

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Apr 24, 16 7:06 AM
Where do you get the light orb? Sorry but I am new to this game, and still trying to figure out what the game wants. Thanks for your help. smile

difi1
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by difi1 on Apr 24, 16 10:53 AM
The lower right side of the HOS picture is and eye to spot 1 item, another hand to remove items from the list, hour glass to stop the clock for abut 30 sec. and the light orb to light up the scene about 30 sec. Don't waste them though, You'll need them for the searches later as the game gets more difficult.

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Apr 25, 16 3:02 PM
Hi

Look in your Inventarium ( Bag icon next to the shop at the bottom of your screen ) the 2nd tab from the left when it's open is were Light Orbs are kept if you have any.

When playing a HOS in night mode that's when you'll get them showing bottom right if your wanting to use them.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming.

Go to: