Aussiemim
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Level 83

[Post New]by Aussiemim on Apr 23, 16 7:50 AM
Could I have some help please, I can't get a big enough score to complete the level and the boosts aren't much help.

Finnakee
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Level 83

[Post New]by Finnakee on Apr 23, 16 8:13 AM
I'll help but which world are you on.
Dragon Witch or Troll.

Finnakee
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Finnakee on Apr 23, 16 8:38 AM
Dragon world I remember that one I had some trouble on it too. I ended using a few hammers to get through it. Not much help I know, it's more trial and error to get through it. I just finished playing a couple of rounds of that level and got down to about 3 squares left. Me if I don't like the level when you start, example if I can't break any chains from start, I exit the level and restart the level. As long as you do not make any moves from the start you can exit the level and start again without losing a life. Once you make a move and exit you will lose a life. So in short if you cannot break any chains from the start exit and enter. Sometimes I do this three or fours times till I feel comfortable to start a level.

Hope this helps.
Finnakee

Aussiemim
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Aussiemim on Apr 23, 16 7:44 PM
It is the Dragon World. Thank you for all the helpful advice, it is good to know that you can exit a level without losing a life. I will keep plodding on and hope to get through.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 24, 16 12:27 PM
Aussie - I just went back and took level 83 from 20 to 30 reward. I found it useful to grab a Trinket boost on the way in (for about 30 Gold you get 3 trinkets on your board to begin). With that I had no problem doing that level.

You may want a 'Fire Burst' boost to clear the ice sheets (mana crystals), depending on how your level is progressing (but these are pricey at 340 Gold for 3, so ~115 Gold for one which will wipe out 5 ice sheets).

And as Finnakee said, hammers are wonderful if you just need a couple of eliminations at the end.

Cheers

Go to: