Looking for a good tribe.

[Post New]by trlong on Apr 23, 16 8:03 AM
I've been playing for about a month now, and looking for a good tribe. I've joined a couple now, but too many people are not contributing to the tribe. It ends up with 4 or 5 people levelling up their monsters each week and I'm tired of doing that for others to benefit from it. I'd like to join something where everyone contributes and the rewards actually turn out to be worth it for what I put into it. I'm at Level 28 now, and going up fast as I'm a daily player.

Add me if you want....42094301DJ

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Looking for a good tribe.

[Post New]by SandyCane on Apr 25, 16 4:40 PM
Added you as a friend, and invited you to KoolMonsters...look forward to seeing you

[Post New]by trlong on Apr 27, 16 8:16 AM
I sent a request to join...just waiting to be accepted! Thanks.

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Apr 27, 16 6:01 PM
trlong wrote:I sent a request to join...just waiting to be accepted! Thanks.

GREAT...looking forward to a new tribe member!

[Post New]by trlong on Apr 27, 16 6:11 PM
Looks like your tribe is full....I'm still waiting! You may have to drop someone that's not leveling up if you have any like that, before you can add me.

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Apr 28, 16 2:37 AM
trlong wrote:Looks like your tribe is full....I'm still waiting! You may have to drop someone that's not leveling up if you have any like that, before you can add me.

Yes, we have a good chief, that stays on top of that. Hope to see you soon

[Post New]by trlong on Apr 28, 16 10:26 AM
Me too..haha! I left one where I was at least getting something, to join yours, now getting nothing while I wait. :-)

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on May 2, 16 4:15 PM
We have an opening waiting for you. Please, reapply. Look forward to seeing you

[Post New]by trlong on May 9, 16 7:10 AM
I managed to get in early last week. It was a good week! I pretty much use all my shards for levelling up so it will get more every week from me as I add more to my ethereal island. Was over 50 this week.

it's too bad everyone doesn't level up all they can though....we missed level 1500 by only about 60 or so this time....there were 4 people at level one, so could have got 1500 easy with a little help from them.

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on May 9, 16 9:07 AM
trlong wrote:I managed to get in early last week. It was a good week! I pretty much use all my shards for levelling up so it will get more every week from me as I add more to my ethereal island. Was over 50 this week.

it's too bad everyone doesn't level up all they can though....we missed level 1500 by only about 60 or so this time....there were 4 people at level one, so could have got 1500 easy with a little help from them.

this is the first time in months that we havn't hit 1500. On mondays is when we look to see who should be cut. I sent you a PM as to our KM forum, come check it out

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 11, 16 12:02 PM
Hi Everyone,

It is definitely understandable wanting to participate in the social features of My Singing Monsters by joining a tribe. I do want to remind players that these features aren't available on the PC version that Big Fish Games offers and supports. We apologize for this inconvenience. With no current plans to update this particular game, social features are currently unavailable for the PC platform. For more information, see the following announcement:

An Important Announcement Regarding My Singing Monsters - August 18, 2015

As a courtesy, we have kept a thread to where players are able to post their Friend Code. I'll include a link below:

App. Users, please, use this thread to exchange Friends Codes

Since this is regarding a platform that we don't support, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: