Delete former records

[Post New]by gamerist on Apr 23, 16 8:23 AM
I played the game several times. In each round my records become more and more unbeatable. This means also that I cannot earn many bonus coins.
Is there a possibility to delete the former records?

Re:Delete former records

[Post New]by Dayanablack on Apr 25, 16 1:01 PM
Why don't you create a new player....?

Otherwise try asking SynthpopAddict directly..... that user seems to know everything about this game.....

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 25, 16 6:36 PM
Welcome to the pond, gamerist

I've noticed the same thing too with new players not getting the original time length for winning the extra coins. I'm not a computer techy by any means but my guess is that the "best times" you're creating are all being saved into the saved game file which is a hidden file somewhere on your computer and the only way to reset all the times is to find that file and delete it, which can potentially cause major problems if you don't know what you're doing. Uninstalling the game won't fix this since the saved games file is stored elsewhere.

If you are having problems earning enough coins with new player profiles you can try replaying the game with one of your previous profiles (preferably one in which you finished the game on before) since you will have a stash of coins already amassed from the last game and the coin collecting is cumulative.

[Post New]by gamerist on May 29, 16 9:15 AM
Thank you so much for your advices, SynthpopAddict and Dayanablack!
Very helpful.
I now deleted the former player names and created a new one – that set the records back to default :-)

Go to: