Just finished this very funny and very awesome game

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Apr 24, 16 11:13 AM
This game was a hoot. I played all of the story mode and got perfect in every hand so it is doable you just have to be willing to use all your tools such as wild cards, snoop cards and bullets. I also ended up with $41, 227 of my money left. I did play some of the hands multiple times to achieve the perfects on all of them. The dialogue was outstanding and the humour had me laughing out loud many times throughout this game. I have not tried the other modes of play yet and I might just to achieve all the other trophies I have not gotten yet by playing Story Mode. Just wanted to comment on a very challenging, great, funny game. I will play again sometime.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:Just finished this very funny and very awesome game

[Post New]by shagwendy on Apr 25, 16 6:35 AM
I just finished Story Mode last night. What a great solitaire game! Such value for money. The normal was plenty challenging, I hate when it's too easy. Can't imagine the advanced level but I'm looking forward to it. I've started Challenge mode, it's great, too, and I haven't even peaked at 5 Peaks yet. I'm actually playing from another site with a pass but I intend on buying this one, it's that good.

Re:Just finished this very funny and very awesome game

[Post New]by desktopgaming on May 12, 16 10:15 AM
Thanks for your comments.

Dave
Desktop Gaming

Go to: