garden gnome

[Post New]by stuckinhell on Apr 24, 16 12:59 PM
I'm stuck. Cannot take the garden gnome to receive the mosaic piece necessary to continue the game. The garden gnome only has a question mark, when I click, it tells of the Carter brothers killing 14 people. When I click hint, it states that there is nothing to do here. I am using Windows 7.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:garden gnome

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 24, 16 1:07 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble progressing in this game at the garden gnome scene. It may be helpful to look at the following help article to ensure that your video card driver is current:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Oftentimes, players have also stated that starting a new profile does help to progress forward. If you find that you are still having issues or would not like to start a new profile, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to further assist and offer a step that is specific to your system.

Since this is a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated technical issues thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Count of New Orleans here.

Thank you for your understanding as posting in that particular thread helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are experiencing to bring to the attention of the appropriate teams.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: