AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

Lest we Forget

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 24, 16 3:16 PM
To all my fellow Australian and New Zealand players who may or may not be here today on ANZAC DAY. 25th April,

I hope you all have a good, although sad and thought provoking, day. May our Fallen Warriors and our Survivors never be forgotten.

I have cried my way through the Maori Choir singing at the Dawn Service in Sydney and will be doing the same through the Gallipoli Dawn Service.

Re:Lest we Forget

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Apr 24, 16 4:17 PM
MANY HUUUGGGSSS ANNA . MY TO YOUR

ARIZONA

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

Lest we Forget

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Apr 26, 16 11:40 PM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:To all my fellow Australian and New Zealand players who may or may not be here today on ANZAC DAY. 25th April,

I hope you all have a good, although sad and thought provoking, day. May our Fallen Warriors and our Survivors never be forgotten.

I have cried my way through the Maori Choir singing at the Dawn Service in Sydney and will be doing the same through the Gallipoli Dawn Service.

Hi Anna,
It's the 27th April and I've just read your post as I didn't have the net since the 22nd April I'm SO GLAD that an Aussie placed a post regarding Anzac Day and I had planned to but couldn't A beautiful and simple post and has bought tears to my eyes reading your words. Also cried watching the Anzac Day AFL game Collingwood V Essendon when both Australian and New Zealand Anthems were sung. PROUD TO BE AUSTRALIAN Thank you Anna, beautiful and touching words

Barb from Oz

Go to: