Chronicles Of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual

[Post New]by ChiddlesP on Jan 4, 10 2:00 AM
I have gotten through this game okay so far, but stuck on where you have to cut the curtain cords with the garden shears, but it won't let me. Has anyone else been stuck here or can anybody help.................

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

Re:Chronicles Of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Jan 4, 10 3:23 AM
Hi there, haven't played it, but there's a walk-thru here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/chronicles-of-mystery-the-scorpio-ritual-walkthrough/

...and the forum for this game is here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1474.page

...and you might have better luck finding your answer there.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:Chronicles Of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 4, 10 10:06 AM
Hi ChiddlesP!

Just as a heads up, I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the official forum for this game.

You can find a game's official forum by clicking on the "All Games" tab at the top, then by searching for the name of the game you wish to post about. Posting in the official forum for a game helps to keep the Chit-Chat corner tidy!

Cheers,

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 4, 10 10:31 AM
ChiddlesP wrote:I have gotten through this game okay so far, but stuck on where you have to cut the curtain cords with the garden shears, but it won't let me. Has anyone else been stuck here or can anybody help.................
You're probably too low down ...

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jan 4, 10 6:26 PM
ChiddlesP wrote:I have gotten through this game okay so far, but stuck on where you have to cut the curtain cords with the garden shears, but it won't let me. Has anyone else been stuck here or can anybody help.................

There are a couple of different issues you can run into here--what's the exact comment that the character makes when you try to cut the curtain cords?

Robin

Go to: