Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Bonus game matching symbols on scrolls

[Post New]by Meganthedog on Apr 25, 16 6:00 AM
Is it just me or is anybody else having trouble finding the matching symbols? I've managed to find about 10 or so but there are four mis-matched ones left. I've tried opening the cupboard doors to see if they are inside but have had no success. Any ideas?

I ended up finishing it on Match-3 but I'm curious as to where I was going wrong.

Edited on 04/25/2016 at 1:45:18 PM PST

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Bonus game matching symbols on scrolls

[Post New]by bobhillman on Apr 25, 16 3:38 PM
I played the whole of this puzzle on match-3 ( I was alternating between that and the HOPs, depending how I felt) but was interested to find out what you were talking about, so, after a quick search online, found a video which might answer your question. So, search for -

Dark Romance 4: Kingdom Of Death - Part 9 Let's Play Walkthrough BONUS

and the bit you need is at about 8.00 minutes.

HTH

Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Meganthedog on Apr 26, 16 3:53 AM
That's really kind of you; I'll check it out and give it a go next time I play this one. Thanks again.

Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Meganthedog on May 15, 16 8:26 AM
I viewed the clip as you suggested - blimey, they don't half move fast in these things. They should have them on half speed for silly old fools like me who can't follow things as well as they used to. As it happened, I needn't have worried; I breezed through the HOP no problem. Maybe last time it seized up or something? Anyway, thanks again for your kindness in looking into this for me.

Edited on 05/15/2016 at 8:49:43 AM PST

Go to: