hipan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Bonus game

[Post New]by hipan on Apr 25, 16 11:37 AM
I have a scroll seal and a symptoms list. I clicked on the sick man but I can't click away from him. Actually can't do anything now.

Re:Bonus game

[Post New]by OhioCrazyCatLady on Apr 26, 16 9:56 AM
I'm having the same problem

feegee
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by feegee on Apr 27, 16 9:28 PM
Same issue.....No way to finish.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 28, 16 2:50 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been freezing up when people click on the sick man in the bonus chapter. For this issue, I suggest trying the steps in the help article that I've included below. It has some great information that can be useful in many different situations, including when the game is freezing or not functioning correctly:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If people continue to see this problem, we encourage getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report for further assistance. Our Reps have the tools to gather data on and report issues, and they're always happy to help as best they can. I've also gone ahead and passed along the posts in this thread so that the appropriate team is aware.

Because this is discussing a technical problem, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If anyone encounters a glitch or issue in the future, you're absolutely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: Winter Neverending Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 04/28/2016 at 2:51:13 PM PST

Go to: