bfollett88
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Water Rune quest.

[Post New]by bfollett88 on Apr 25, 16 12:08 PM
I just got a quest for the Water Rune and clicking on it tells me I don't know where it is located yet, so I did a search on this forum and found out this info:

"You can only get the water rune if you still have the quest for it. You can get it from the well (diamond spin), from crates or as a reward for 10 nights mode
If you have closed the quest for the rune, you can't get another one
."

This leads me to several questions.
1) What collection does the water rune belong to?
2) If I get a water rune, should I close/finish the quest or keep it open to continue to collect whatever collection the rune is part of.
3) what kind of crate or chest might contain the water rune?
4) how likely is a diamond spin or crate going to drop the water rune?

Thanks,

Bob

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

Re:Water Rune quest.

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Apr 25, 16 12:28 PM
Hi Bob

1)It belongs to the Rune Magic collection on page 9.
2)Keep it open until you charge the collection.....that way you might get another
3)The crate that appears every three hours in the water
4)As long as the quest is open either of them will drop it within a couple of days...for the well, spin the 500 wheel 10 times and use the diamond wheel for the free spin

I don't remember if the Rune Collection itself is a quest.....On my game I have charged the collection one time, have 365-555 of the other runes .....so that quest is your 1 chance to get the Water Rune.

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Apr 25, 16 12:57 PM
Hey Bob
If you know how to use the double clicking on the well, you have a chance of getting 2 runs at once
Theoretically, if you're quest is just for the rune (not for the entire collection), you could leave it open and keep on crafting the collection to make the game keep giving you the run. But you need to not click on the quest by accident as long as the collection isn't crafted.
That's basically what Trixie said in more words and I don't know if it would work

Just out of curiosity, why do you want more runs?

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Apr 25, 16 4:33 PM
AlexRaluca wrote:Hey Bob
If you know how to use the double clicking on the well, you have a chance of getting 2 runs at once
Theoretically, if you're quest is just for the rune (not for the entire collection), you could leave it open and keep on crafting the collection to make the game keep giving you the run. But you need to not click on the quest by accident as long as the collection isn't crafted.
That's basically what Trixie said in more words and I don't know if it would work

Just out of curiosity, why do you want more runs?

And if you accidently click on the quest by accident and don't want to complete. Switch to windowed mode and exit the game (this only works on PC)

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by GameJack on Apr 25, 16 5:00 PM
If you do mess up, you can always charge the collection for 10 diamonds.

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Apr 25, 16 5:11 PM
I also purchased the floating crate for 5 diamonds and got the water rune that way. My quest for it had been open for a long long time, and none of the things suggested were working for me, so I finally broke down and bought the floating crate and boom! There was the water rune.

bfollett88
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by bfollett88 on Apr 25, 16 6:59 PM
LOL, well that didn't take long at all. I've had the water rune quest for 1 day and a crate just delivered the rune to me. I didn't know what collection it belonged to or what the reward was for completing that collection so I didn't want to throw away my only opportunity to get more water runes without first knowing... A lucky clover and 500 coins. Not the greatest reward and I'm missing a couple of other runes from the collection anyway. I just hope I don't get a quest to complete that collection at a later date. Oh what to do, complete the task I have or let it set. I'll have to sleep on it.

Thanks for all the info.

Bob

Edited on 04/25/2016 at 7:01:20 PM PST

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Apr 25, 16 8:23 PM
There isn't a second quest and if there was one, that quest will have give you access again

[Post New]by Night_Player_zz on Apr 25, 16 9:25 PM
The Water Rune is the only item I do not have access to. I believe this is a common problem with a lot of the players. Is there anyone who has found the water rune and can continue to earn them?

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Apr 25, 16 10:34 PM
In all my time playing Found, and with all the changing of computers I've done and with starting a multitude of games over the years, I have never gotten more than one water rune. I don't think it's something to waste much time over, really, they just created a glitch and never fixed it.

bfollett88
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by bfollett88 on Apr 26, 16 6:27 AM
Ok, I guess I'll just complete the quest and be thankful the game gave me the rune so soon after receiving the task and without having to play around with the wishing well.

Thanks again,

Bob

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Apr 26, 16 1:46 PM
bfollett88 wrote:Ok, I guess I'll just complete the quest and be thankful the game gave me the rune so soon after receiving the task and without having to play around with the wishing well.

Thanks again,

Bob

For just 10 diamonds, you can always craft that collection any time you want, as long as you have all the other runes. No it shouldn't be that way but if you want to charge that collection in the future, that's what you have to do.

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Apr 26, 16 3:51 PM
Good to know all of this. I wondered why I never get the water rune.

Go to: