Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

30 Levels?!!? 30 Levels?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Apr 26, 16 7:58 PM
I was just playing & all of a sudden things started looking kinda weird... I said, oh no. There is no way.

Well there apparently Was a way because the game ended. I checked all throughout the program thinking maybe there were some extra levels, challenges...somethin! Nope. 30 levels & its done.

Not cool. This should retail for 99 cents, like a smart phone app. But even those are far, far , far longer. Thats ridiculous.

Its a few minutes later & I have a question. . . I just went to leave my review on the game page & it is really irksome to me that there's that obligatory 5 star review by the "mother person from the East Coast" despite the fact that this game clearly does not even kind of merit it. I mean, come on. They cut out everything here AND halved the time. What this gets me to wondering is, is it possible that somebody is being paid to give everything a 5 star review/rating? Its a bit excessive at this point. Every game I've tried over the past couple of years: I go try it out & its already gotten a review with a 5 star rating by the same person.

Maybe I'm just being grumpy because I feel cheated out of my whole, whopping $8. But you know, $8 can be a lot when you add it to the other 30 billion games I've bought recently. And its more the principle of it.
I do wonder who the developer is so i can know to avoid them later.

Edited on 04/26/2016 at 8:11:55 PM PST

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:30 Levels?!!? 30 Levels?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Apr 26, 16 8:15 PM
I just looked prior to uninstalling (the heck out of!) the game & it said a few names, including Shiny Pix & Microids aaaand.... others I cant recall. I'm not sure if those are say, two creators of the game or if one of them is a distributor or publisher or whatever else can be involved in these things.
I wonder that pretty often with these games - all the names that pop up & who is whom.

GoldenMel
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by GoldenMel on May 8, 16 2:18 PM
I just wanted to express my disbelief as well that the game ended with only 30 levels. I was waiting for it to start getting difficult, like all the other Monument Builders games. Unbelievable! Waaaaaay tooooo shoooooort!

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on May 9, 16 12:38 AM
Today I decided to tackle more of the game, thought I was actually hallucinating when I noticed I was almost done...WHAT? ... And I am on Level 30 which tells me that that is the one and only slightly difficult level (for maybe a beginner) ... I have all the Monument games...and all that this got customers of BF was 'taken'...my only saving grace is I waited for game on my GMApp until the sale on this Mom's Day...the game has nothing like the others its a basis 'watch everything move' rather than 'think some strategy moves' ... so sad to say this is the worse in this series...when I demo'ed I fooled myself by thinking it would get to more difficult challenges as I went along!...NOPE!

Go to: