dollfaye
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Ran into a glitch!

[Post New]by dollfaye on Apr 26, 16 8:39 PM
I'm not sure if this is a tech issue, or not. After developing the picture of the Carter's shed in the bathroom, I tried to get back into their house from the map instead of backing out of the bathroom. The interior and back yard of their house is not on the map and you can't enter from the front. I seem to be hopelessly stuck at this point.

I guess I'll just put the game on the back burner til I feel like starting it all over again. I just wanted to warn others not to make this mistake.

Maryish
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Ran into a glitch!

[Post New]by Maryish on Apr 27, 16 7:46 PM
I too am having the same problem what gives???

[Post New]by jayhawkme on Apr 29, 16 2:29 PM
I'm also having a glitch, but it's in the attic. I can't seem to be able to do anything there and I'm stuck. Map and hint button are no help.

[Post New]by Evelynk2000 on May 1, 16 7:35 AM
I am experiencing the same glitch. Beatrice is no longer present, the Carter house is now boarded up again, and the rooms have disappeared from the map. Please fix, BFG. I was enjoying the game!

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

[Post New]by abarrett on May 2, 16 8:51 PM
The glitch with the Carter house was posted when the CE came out. I forgot about it after I finally bought the CE and ran into the same issue. Unfortunately, a fix hasn't been provided by the devs, and the only solution is to start over with another profile. The game was in beta for a while, so I am surprised that this glitch wasn't fixed before the game was released.

Edited on 05/02/2016 at 8:52:28 PM PST

[Post New]by gordon24_08109 on May 13, 16 7:35 PM
I wish I had read these comments before spending the last 2 hours running around New Orleans trying to get back in the shed! Argh! What a waste of a game!

Edited on 05/14/2016 at 12:49:49 PM PST

[Post New]by rosierosebud on May 15, 16 8:07 AM
i am having the same issue cant get back into the carter house please fix

Go to: