Underwater build

[Post New]by cinderella49 on Apr 27, 16 6:15 AM
I play very often and have a question. I completed two areas with one final area (of 3) awaiting the top tower build. I went to bed, logged on this morning to find that the entire area has to be REBUILT from the beginning. It cost me $20 for pearls to get the dive down again and thousand in magic to get re started. What am I doing wrong?

Re:Underwater build

[Post New]by the_laughing_cat on Apr 27, 16 6:16 AM
Did you ensure that his lantern was recharged enough to last until you woke up?

The timer over the diver's head shows how long he will stay down there gefore his lantern runs out. You can extend that using magic by clicking on him. Otherwise, he returns to the surface and it costs pearls if you want to go back to that dive again - or you can let him recover and go back down again later.

Edited on 04/27/2016 at 6:18:28 AM PST

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Vichrice on Apr 27, 16 6:22 AM
I let the lantern time out yesterday and wasn't even offered the option to use pearls. Had to start over, no questions asked. It was area I think 5, where you decurse for 1+2+4 hours, with 2 towers.

[Post New]by the_laughing_cat on Apr 27, 16 6:24 AM
Vichrice wrote:I let the lantern time out yesterday and wasn't even offered the option to use pearls. Had to start over, no questions asked. It was area I think 5, where you decurse for 1+2+4 hours, with 2 towers.

Ouch Vichrice - that's harsh. I got the option but chose not to - I'm having to let all of mine time out now. I think mine's on level 4, so maybe it's a level based thing?

Go to: