angus1234
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

I'm lost !

[Post New]by angus1234 on Apr 27, 16 10:03 AM
I think I've missed alot of this game . I keep reading about the "Hot Springs" scene and the "Alchemist" scene in your posts, but I have no idea what they are. I've been "playing" this game for months and can't figure out how to find the objects needed to proceed in the "Forrest, Canyon,etc. I'm so frustrated and it's taking so long to get anywhere. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong??

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

Re:I'm lost !

[Post New]by deadme on Apr 28, 16 1:05 AM
Hi

All I can say is just keep following the quests that you've got and eventually you'll finish the portal quests that you've got and then they will close and then you'll be asked to collect crystal shards for new portals to open again.

I won't rush too much if I was you though as if and when you do get to the 2nd lot of portals and manage to finish those quests as well, your portals will keep closed until we get an update that will hopefully bring more portals to the game. ( Could take months to happen if at all ).

doreenr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:I'm lost !

[Post New]by doreenr on Apr 30, 16 11:05 AM
Thanks for asking this question as I thought I was doing something wrong as I have not had been able to do any of the portals since Sleeping beauty . I find it is getting boring doing the same things and not getting anywhere.
But at least I am not alone.

Go to: