Games freezes

[Post New]by LMILES45 on Jan 4, 10 8:08 PM
I just started playing this game and got through the first match scene,I picked the producer and it went to a screen that has a background that looks like wood with a picture of a man and 2 pieces of paper....it is froze there any suggestions

Kathi52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Games freezes

[Post New]by Kathi52 on Jan 5, 10 10:38 PM
I am having exact same problem as above. Tried twice and same results.

[Post New]by BoniMoni on Jan 6, 10 12:39 AM
My game froze in the same exact location, and had to Ctrl Alt Delete it also!

Tink44
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Tink44 on Jan 6, 10 11:09 AM
BoniMoni wrote:My game froze in the same exact location, and had to Ctrl Alt Delete it also!

I have had a similar problem just past first screen then the screen froze - no way out apart from Ctrl Alt delete. Glad I am not alone!

[Post New]by OMAFAURL on Jan 6, 10 3:20 PM
My game froze in the same page, right after picking a costume designer, it went past locks and ended up on the page with 2 post cards. Will delete this game until it is ready to be played.

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jan 6, 10 3:50 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that some folks' games are freezing on them! First, I'd suggest to make sure all of your graphics software is up to date, since any issues with that software can cause freeze issues like these. If you need any help, please see the following help page article:

Help My Games Run Correctly

If this article doesn't help though, please continue past it and select the "Still Need Help" option on the left side of the page. Then submit a help request to our wonderful Customer Support team and one of our representatives will be more than happy to help!

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by patthecat on Jan 6, 10 8:42 PM
Same here

iluvmycats63
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by iluvmycats63 on Jan 6, 10 8:52 PM
Dont feel bad guys there are times when we just need to unthaw our computers a bit after all it is winter lol ,,,,all the demos that I personally played I know some that can stick no matter what you do ,,,my advice id try what the Bfg say to do then if that still does not work then download another game there are a lot to choose ...or THE NEXT BEST CHECK OUT GAME FORUMS FOR THE GAME... heeheehee ,,,the fishes will never let you down they will tell you how the game is before the down loads,,,take care and have fun.

[Post New]by Phoenixx357 on Jan 22, 10 10:57 PM
The game looked like fun, so I downloaded the trial. Froze in exactly the same place and had to ctrl/alt/del. After trying 3 times, I gave up and uninstalled it. Now it says that the uninstall was incomplete and there are still game files in my computer.

Go to: