Can't save game

[Post New]by Kristin9409 on Jan 4, 10 9:07 PM
I just downloaded this game today, and I like the game. However, there is no way to save the game, so I have to start over every time I open it! This is so infuriating!! Twice I have acquired 4 factories, a number of recipes and over $100K.

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me??

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Can't save game

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jun 14, 10 10:01 PM
Whew! You scared me... I just purchased the game tonight and when exiting, noticed the same thing. I figured it must auto-save. After reading your post, I was about to have a heart attack lol but when I loaded the game back up, everything was still there.

lucaluna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Can't save game

[Post New]by lucaluna on Aug 17, 10 8:43 AM
Kristin9409 wrote:I just downloaded this game today, and I like the game. However, there is no way to save the game, so I have to start over every time I open it! This is so infuriating!! Twice I have acquired 4 factories, a number of recipes and over $100K.

It's just you, I never have this problem.
The game's auto-save.

Can't save game

[Post New]by milkradio on Mar 4, 12 6:56 PM
Kristin9409 wrote:I just downloaded this game today, and I like the game. However, there is no way to save the game, so I have to start over every time I open it! This is so infuriating!! Twice I have acquired 4 factories, a number of recipes and over $100K.

This is happening to me too! I just bought it a couple days ago and I've gone to play it several times and it keeps starting from the beginning! I even got all the way to making truffles and the next time I tried to play, it had deleted everything! My name was still in the players section, so I don't get why this is happening. It's really frustrating!

Re:Can't save game

[Post New]by swisscheese1 on Mar 4, 12 7:52 PM
I'll suggest the same thing to you that I've suggested elsewhere, and it helped me. Don't just quit the game. Go back to the main menu and choose 'change player'. Select a dummy one--I created a player called dummy placeholder, there's absolutely no progress in that player's profile, it's just as its name says, to hold my place. I choose that one before I quit Chocolatier so it's the active profile whenever I open or close the application. i choose change player *after* I've opened up the application and go back to the profile I want to advance, and again, before I leave, I change the player back to the 'dummy placeholder.'

Go to: